Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31581

Likes Likes : 1

Below B-rank tournament: Preperations - Page 2 Empty Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

11/12/2016, 10:16 pm
First topic message reminder :

anyone to reply who has an action replay amiibo or what ever its called let me know or knows if amiiqo has the same effect let me know.
Tournament Restrictions
A) no Ranks from S-B even if they are really at the bottom of the B-rank
B) No below level 50's exceptions if you can show they are square rooted
C) No past C-ranks (unless they still are at the time of this)
D) THAT'S IT
send the amiibo bin file to pokemon.master4everandener@gmail.com

Last edited by Antiness on 11/16/2016, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member

Below B-rank tournament: Preperations - Page 2 Empty Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

11/13/2016, 2:36 pm
GameMasta97 wrote:I could when I'm done with GMAT

I'll tell you when it's finished, and you could send all the .bins to me
I don't mind doing another...

okay first sent may be capn Fox
xAverage
xAverage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 169

Gold Gold : 31806

Likes Likes : 31

Below B-rank tournament: Preperations - Page 2 Empty Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

11/16/2016, 11:55 am
I wouldn't mind hosting.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56351

Likes Likes : 98

11/16/2016, 4:00 pm
I personally would not enter this for a few reasons.
1. He's going by the old Amiibo Dojo Tier list, not our tier the community has made.
2. He can't even host it, and wants someone else to host it while still calling it his tourney.
(Also, it's Square One, not Square Rooted.)
Blue
Blue
Administrator

11/16/2016, 4:05 pm
Blue wrote:I personally would not enter this for a few reasons.
1. He's going by the old Amiibo Dojo Tier list, not our tier the community has made.
2. He can't even host it, and wants someone else to host it while still calling it his tourney.
I thought of more,
3. He don't trust us, as he says he can only trust the Amiibo Dojo.(No offense to Cloud, but I think we've discovered things good in training he didn't mention like teaching jabs or tilts.)
He needs to get better grammar, it's also tough to understand him.
xAverage
xAverage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 169

Gold Gold : 31806

Likes Likes : 31

11/16/2016, 4:51 pm
Blue wrote:
I thought of more,
3. He don't trust us, as he says he can only trust the Amiibo Dojo.(No offense to Cloud, but I think we've discovered things good in training he didn't mention like teaching jabs or tilts.)
Gotcha. Then I take it back haha.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

11/16/2016, 5:50 pm
Blue wrote:I thought of more,
Looks like you need to get better grammar, boy. :le razz:
Blue
Blue
Administrator

11/16/2016, 6:23 pm
Arklaine wrote:
Blue wrote:I thought of more,
Looks like you need to get better grammar, boy. :le razz:
*doesn't 
Is that better?
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member

11/16/2016, 10:13 pm
Blue wrote:
I thought of more,
For starters I knew of only one tier list.
Second I didn't have a computer that was in English
Third I have Internet 3 places and 4 times a week 1) school(this site is banned there),2) at tae kwon do for 1/4 of an hour  and finally 3) weekends at my grandma's.
Fouth I have no wifi at home so I can't host in my free time and only amiiqo to use for tournaments. I don't even know if amiiqo would work for it.
Fifth I didn't say it was mine just hoping if someone would take over at the current moment and they would hold every right to change stuff if they wanted
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum