Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31581

Likes Likes : 1

Below B-rank tournament: Preperations Empty Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

11/12/2016, 10:16 pm
anyone to reply who has an action replay amiibo or what ever its called let me know or knows if amiiqo has the same effect let me know.
Tournament Restrictions
A) no Ranks from S-B even if they are really at the bottom of the B-rank
B) No below level 50's exceptions if you can show they are square rooted
C) No past C-ranks (unless they still are at the time of this)
D) THAT'S IT
send the amiibo bin file to pokemon.master4everandener@gmail.com

Last edited by Antiness on 11/16/2016, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39527

Likes Likes : 20

Below B-rank tournament: Preperations Empty Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

11/12/2016, 11:14 pm
I only have one that was close to winning against an s-tier. Be warned, I might win.
Cyrox
Cyrox
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 94

Gold Gold : 31008

Likes Likes : 13

Below B-rank tournament: Preperations Empty Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

11/13/2016, 12:55 am
So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member

11/13/2016, 1:37 am
Cyrox wrote:So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?
no f that don't exist now but pac man is eather c or d
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

11/13/2016, 2:00 am
Antiness wrote:
We are following a tier list created by us, the users on these forums, due to the amiibodojo.com tier list being outdated. This tier list includes sub-ranks for letter tiers, AND the newly-created F-Tier. Link to the new tier list is below. I strongly recommend that you follow this tier list, as many tournament operators look upon this nowadays.

New Tier List

P.S. What is the due date for amiibo collection and the start date of the tournament?
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member

11/13/2016, 2:19 am
Arklaine wrote:
Antiness wrote:
We are following a tier list created by us, the users on these forums, due to the amiibodojo.com tier list being outdated. This tier list includes sub-ranks for letter tiers, AND the newly-created F-Tier. Link to the new tier list is below. I strongly recommend that you follow this tier list, as many tournament operators look upon this nowadays.

New Tier List

P.S. What is the due date for amiibo collection and the start date of the tournament?
Well I kind of go by amiibo dojo's cause that is the only one I find to be true by my amiibo except for one amiibo so far that being Rosalina
P.S I can't get a amiibo power saves or what ever and I can't get amiiqo to work
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

11/13/2016, 2:46 am
Antiness wrote:
Arklaine wrote:
Antiness wrote:

New Tier List

Well I kind of go by amiibo dojo's cause that is the only one I find to be true by my amiibo except for one amiibo so far that being Rosalina
P.S I can't get a amiibo power saves or what ever and I can't get amiiqo to work
Well, I daresay this site's tier list is much more accurate than the Dojo's, as tier placements have been decided by a plethora of trainers, not just by Cloud. But suit yourself.

I strongly recommend that you get the amiibo PowerSaves and Power Tag over the Amiiqo. amiibo PowerSaves is cheaper than Amiiqo, selling for about $20-30, and it's easy to find at GameStop, if not then on GameStop's online store. If you do get an amiibo PowerSaves, make sure it comes with something called a Power Tag. The Tag is for scanning others' amiibo bins onto a Smash game, so it's absolutely vital for hosting tournaments.

Without an amiibo PowerSaves, you can't really host a tournament. So, if I may be so bold to ask, why were you announcing a tournament that you cannot host?
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56351

Likes Likes : 98

11/13/2016, 8:51 am
Like Arklaine said, you can't host a tourney without a Powersaves.
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member

11/13/2016, 12:21 pm
Arklaine wrote:
Antiness wrote:
Arklaine wrote:
Antiness wrote:

New Tier List

Well, I daresay this site's tier list is much more accurate than the Dojo's, as tier placements have been decided by a plethora of trainers, not just by Cloud. But suit yourself.

I strongly recommend that you get the amiibo PowerSaves and Power Tag over the Amiiqo. amiibo PowerSaves is cheaper than Amiiqo, selling for about $20-30, and it's easy to find at GameStop, if not then on GameStop's online store. If you do get an amiibo PowerSaves, make sure it comes with something called a Power Tag. The Tag is for scanning others' amiibo bins onto a Smash game, so it's absolutely vital for hosting tournaments.

Without an amiibo PowerSaves, you can't really host a tournament. So, if I may be so bold to ask, why were you announcing a tournament that you cannot host?
hoping someone was interested enough to take the host part but keep the rules the same and this is prep. not due date/finals
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39527

Likes Likes : 20

11/13/2016, 12:46 pm
I could when I'm done with GMAT

I'll tell you when it's finished, and you could send all the .bins to me
I don't mind doing another...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum