Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33535

Likes Likes : 30

Amiibo Tournament of Power!!!!!! (PRIZE TOURNAMENT) Empty Amiibo Tournament of Power!!!!!! (PRIZE TOURNAMENT)

10/23/2017, 6:40 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It is time!!! TIME FOR PRIZES!!!! R U ALL EXCITED????!!! I AM!!!
before i tell you the prizes lets go over the basics. 
2 stock 6 minutes
no items
no critical hitter 
no Explosive perfect shield 
no hacked stats
Vanilla Little Mac is allowed 
Sudden Death will be played out if the opponents are within 10% of each other
Duplicates of D and F teirs are allowed (Example~3 Yoshis are ok 2 Kirbys are not)
Double Elimination
3 entrants per trainer 1S 1A (dont want someone sending in 3 Ganons XD)

now as for the rounda this gets tricky so read carefully.
winners is best of 3, losers is best of 5, the finals will both be best of 7 and grand finals best of 9.
3sets(Random omega,battlefield,Rndm Ø)
5sets (Rndm Ø,Smashville,BF,duck hunt,FD)
7sets (RndmØ,Dreamland,Smashville,BF,Custom DH,Clock tower,FD)
9sets (Rndm Ø, Volcanic Battle,DL,Smashville,BF,Custom DH,CT,Amiibo Dojo,FD)

now what youve all been waiting for the Prizes. how these will work is 1st place and 2nd place will be awarded points
2100 for 1st and 1500 for 2nd
points and prizes are as listed(US) for other countries DM me. (some countries may not have gift cards listed below)
all gift cards will be by email either printable or an e gift card.
all gift cards have specifics to them,Expiration, what it can be used on and how it can be used. (DM/email me for any gift card you want details on)
5$Amazon gift card:1500
5$Gamestop gift card:1500
5$Best buy gift card:1500
5$Walmart Egift card:1500
5$CVS/pharmacy gift card:1500
5$Columbia sportswear gift card:1500
5$applebees gift card:1500
5$Target egift card:1500
5$Ebay gift card:1500
5$Itunes code:2000
5$Steam gift card:2000
5$GTA gift code:2100

Please send your amiibos to my email at bladethecheetah@yahoo.com have your Bracket name,and your Amiibos character in email. Tell me as well if you sent me duplicates. preferably if you win id like you to have how i should contact you in email as well rather it be by Twitter,Discord,Email ect.

Due date is the 14th with the tournament on the 15th i will not take any late bins, you have been warned! ~MVG

Last edited by Blade the cheetah on 11/14/2017, 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Custom stages have been added, Custom DH is DH without the ducks)
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

Amiibo Tournament of Power!!!!!! (PRIZE TOURNAMENT) Empty Re: Amiibo Tournament of Power!!!!!! (PRIZE TOURNAMENT)

10/27/2017, 9:33 am
quick add on: duplicates will have their name next to them in the bracket and will have a simular name  Exa. (BurgerTits HotdogTits,SausageTits)
this helps with any difference in stat changes.
if you do not have a powersave but want duplicates send me multiple bins. and i will shuffle their code.
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

Amiibo Tournament of Power!!!!!! (PRIZE TOURNAMENT) Empty Re: Amiibo Tournament of Power!!!!!! (PRIZE TOURNAMENT)

11/2/2017, 1:17 pm
Update: the entrants will be due on the 14th and the tournament will be on the 15th! good luck everyone
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

11/3/2017, 1:24 pm
going by the most updated tier list Amiibo Tournament of Power!!!!!! (PRIZE TOURNAMENT) Screen10
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

11/13/2017, 2:55 pm
Update, Amiibo are due tomorrow
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum