Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAverage's Amiibo All-Stars 2: Doubles (xAAA2)

+8
GameMasta97
Nickural
Blue
Keethkon
Blakers
DONkLE
Arklaine
xAverage
12 posters
Go down
xAverage
xAverage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 169

Gold Gold : 31726

Likes Likes : 31

2 - xAverage's Amiibo All-Stars 2: Doubles (xAAA2) Empty xAverage's Amiibo All-Stars 2: Doubles (xAAA2)

11/19/2016, 1:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Rules:

• Doubles
  • Single Elimination
  • 3 Stock (6 per team), best of 3, no time limit.
  • No Smash Ball
  • No EPS
  • No Macs
  • All matches will be played on Battlefield.
  • S and A Tier Amiibo cannot be paired with S or A Tier Amiibo (S/A + S/A = NO; S + B = YES; A + C = YES)
  • You can send 3 teams. This may expand later, but for now only 3 teams. I hope to get 50-60 teams in this tournament.
  • Stats must be legit (Equal 120 or less)
  • Amiibo will not be saved this time.
  • Seeding will be randomized, but I will modify a few (if necessary) so you do not face yourself in the early stages of the tournament.

Send Amiibo to josef.santos12@yahoo.com

Challonge Bracket: http://challonge.com/xAAA2/

UPDATE: A few entrants were rule-breaking (No S/A + S/A Teams), thus I added a few of my non-A/S tiered Amiibo as partners to allow those entrants to compete. More info is in the description on the Bracket. These new teams are entered without any prior experience with each other. No training was implemented. I solely wanted to keep the tournament relatively large and at least give the Amiibo that were entered a chance. On a more positive note, the tournament is starting!

Total Teams: 37

Last edited by Xaverage on 12/10/2016, 3:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41392

Likes Likes : 95

2 - xAverage's Amiibo All-Stars 2: Doubles (xAAA2) Empty Re: xAverage's Amiibo All-Stars 2: Doubles (xAAA2)

11/19/2016, 3:10 pm
Ooh, have I got a team for this!
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35381

Likes Likes : 17

2 - xAverage's Amiibo All-Stars 2: Doubles (xAAA2) Empty Re: xAverage's Amiibo All-Stars 2: Doubles (xAAA2)

11/19/2016, 3:30 pm
I think I've got a team or two I can send. It's a shame I won't have my Link amiibo in when it starts though, I ordered the 30th anniversary one and it ships on 12/2
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45643

Likes Likes : 58

11/19/2016, 3:59 pm
This is probably a no, but can we use the same amiibo in multiple teams?
xAverage
xAverage
Standard Member

11/19/2016, 4:08 pm
Blakers wrote:This is probably a no, but can we use the same amiibo in multiple teams?
Yes and no. If they are not S or A tier amiibo (as rules stated) then you can. But again they must be different amiibo. You can't send me two copies of your Kirby for instance. But if you have 2 Kirby Amiibo you can send them. The game won't let you scan in the same NFC twice, so you would need 2 different Kirbys. Does that make sense?

I myself was debating sending a team of 2 Sonics. But they're struggling so I might not use them lol.

Edit: I read your question wrong. No you cannot use the same amiibo in multiple teams.

Last edited by Xaverage on 11/19/2016, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keethkon
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 278

Gold Gold : 50874

Likes Likes : 14

11/19/2016, 4:12 pm
Oh yeah, this is going to be good!
xAverage
xAverage
Standard Member

11/19/2016, 4:13 pm
DONkLE wrote:I think I've got a team or two I can send. It's a shame I won't have my Link amiibo in when it starts though, I ordered the 30th anniversary one and it ships on 12/2
If you have powersaves, you could train a digital one to send? lol
xAverage
xAverage
Standard Member

11/19/2016, 4:16 pm
Keethkon wrote:Oh yeah, this is going to be good!
Let everyone you know about it! I wanna get at least 50 teams, but I'm okay with going higher! If it's not looking like we'll hit 50 pairs, I'll open up to 5 teams per person. I'll reevaluate that on the 27th of November.
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45643

Likes Likes : 58

11/19/2016, 4:42 pm
Entering my Rosalina is a no-brainer, but who do I pair her with?
xAverage
xAverage
Standard Member

11/19/2016, 4:50 pm
Blakers wrote:Entering my Rosalina is a no-brainer, but who do I pair her with?
Haha, I'm testing my entries against my Bowser/Ganondorf (Can't enter them cause breaks a rule). If they can beat those two, then I'd feel confident about them in the tournament.

I was also debating if I wanted to send in my Rosalina, but decided against it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum