Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
atomic toad
atomic toad
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 460

Gold Gold : 44750

Likes Likes : 0

Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack - Page 2 Empty Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack

10/13/2012, 1:50 am
First topic message reminder :

It replaces block-620 and block-4.I reccomend downloading The Gold Mario gfx NOT MADE BY ME.That way it makes more sense Inspired by Gold Mario from NSMB2. Image Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack - Page 2 Eckkxtziz
Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack - Page 2 Screen1

Download http://www.sendspace.com/file/gn3a8h Please enjoy :D

Last edited by DarkYoshi on 10/14/2012, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your image. It worked finally! :D)

DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 239

Gold Gold : 45360

Likes Likes : 8

Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack

10/14/2012, 2:49 pm
It looks good!
But you can better upload images with imageshack.
Then you don't have to click the link xD
Is also good for lazy poeple who don't want to click a link.
Ultra mario
Ultra mario
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 185

Gold Gold : 45595

Likes Likes : 0

Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack

10/14/2012, 3:00 pm
try doing silver for luigi
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 44080

Likes Likes : 28

10/15/2012, 6:21 am
I second the Silver Luigi!
Kamikaze Goomba
Kamikaze Goomba
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 17

Gold Gold : 43630

Likes Likes : 3

10/17/2012, 8:59 am
Yay more graphic's! Now if only I can find a golden mario. 😟
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum