Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
atomic toad
atomic toad
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 460

Gold Gold : 44750

Likes Likes : 0

Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack Empty Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack

10/13/2012, 1:50 am
It replaces block-620 and block-4.I reccomend downloading The Gold Mario gfx NOT MADE BY ME.That way it makes more sense Inspired by Gold Mario from NSMB2. Image Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack Eckkxtziz
Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack Screen1

Download http://www.sendspace.com/file/gn3a8h Please enjoy :D

Last edited by DarkYoshi on 10/14/2012, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your image. It worked finally! :D)
Anonymous

Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack Empty Re: Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack

10/13/2012, 11:36 am
Ohh! Are you sure this really works?
If this works, can I recolor this to NES and use it on my project?
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 391

Gold Gold : 44470

Likes Likes : 2

Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack Empty Re: Gold Blocks and blocks that give coins when hit with a fireball or gold mario ball Micro GFX Pack

10/13/2012, 6:31 pm
don't mean to criticize you or any thing but i have a better one in the gfx coming out next week
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 48240

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

10/13/2012, 6:41 pm
tanookiluigi wrote:don't mean to criticize you or any thing but i have a better one in the gfx coming out next week

But yours are mlss mlpit or mlbis... and those styles don't fit on game.
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 44080

Likes Likes : 28

10/13/2012, 6:49 pm
If the fireball turns the blocks into coins then I'm sold. If not... well it's still cool. I mean nerfing gold fireballs at Goombas would be pretty fun! :LOLZ:
atomic toad
atomic toad
Standard Member

10/14/2012, 2:40 am
It Really does work because it replaces the coin ice block
Anonymous

10/14/2012, 3:02 am
Yeeah. Now i know, because I tested it.
And, can I recolor this to Nes and add to my project?
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 44080

Likes Likes : 28

10/14/2012, 3:12 am
Replaces the Ice Block! Of course! :P It all makes sense. I downloaded it and it works wonderfully with the Gold Mario. The Gold Fireballs are pretty awesome. They sort of remind you of Reznor's Fireballs. Now we just need a Silver Luigi.

Nice work AT!
atomic toad
atomic toad
Standard Member

10/14/2012, 9:51 am
Once it's your's you can do anything you wan't with it sure you can recolor it to NES gfx if you want :B:
Anonymous

10/14/2012, 10:57 am
Thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum