Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

+6
LittleFang
Keethkon
GameMasta97
DONkLE
hihahaba
Fulminix
10 posters
Go down
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31477

Likes Likes : 17

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT) - Page 6 Empty Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

3/18/2017, 7:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
First topic message reminder :

So, I was thinking of hosting an amiibo tournament.

The rules are the same as most other amiibo tournaments:

2 stock, 6 min Omega Battlefield, Battlefield, Omega Battlefield
No Little Mac
No Explosive Perfect Shield
No Critical Hit Capability
No Hacked Stats
You may send one S tier and one of any other tier for a total of 2 amiibo per person based off of this tier list: https://postimg.org/image/m0mflhkx1/
Only 50 amiibo total will be entered, since this is my very first tournament and I don't want it to be extremely large or extremely small
I will be entering two of my own amiibo, so 48 more participants will be allowed, and the tournament will be double elimination. Losers bracket will be run on 3DS.
The tournament will start 2 weeks from today, on Saturday, April 1st at 10:00 AM EST(9:00 AM CST, 8:00 AM MST, 7:00 AM PST) and continue on Sunday, April 2nd at the same time, 10:00 AM EST, unless some plans come up unexpectedly, then the date might change to a week before or after. And no, I'm not planning this as an April Fool's Joke, for those of you who were wondering.
Entrants are due Thursday, March 30th at 8:00 PM EST. Stats will be checked the day before the tournament.

My email is plusleultragamer@gmail.com and the bracket is at http://challonge.com/lqlcu6py
Good luck to everyone who enters the tournament!

Last edited by PlusleUltraGamer on 3/31/2017, 3:12 pm; edited 6 times in total

Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31477

Likes Likes : 17

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT) - Page 6 Empty Re: Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

4/8/2017, 7:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Good game to everyone who entered my first tournament, and congrats to Keethkon and his Ganondorf, Dank Lord! Its stats are +60 +60 0, abilities are Improved Trade-Off Ability, Lifesteal, and Improved Escapability. Its custom moves are Warlock Punch(1), Flame Choke(1), Dark Fists(2), and Wizard's Foot(1). Once again, Congrats to Keethkon and Dank Lord the Ganondorf!
Keethkon
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 278

Gold Gold : 50944

Likes Likes : 14

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT) - Page 6 Empty Re: Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

4/8/2017, 7:45 pm
Thank you All. GG to Everyone!
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45713

Likes Likes : 58

4/8/2017, 8:00 pm
GG everybody! How did Pikachu get 3rd? Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT) - Page 6 1f602
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum