Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31607

Likes Likes : 17

I'm back, and to celebrate I'm hosting Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament(PUAT) 2 Empty I'm back, and to celebrate I'm hosting Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament(PUAT) 2

8/30/2017, 4:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First thing's first, congrats to Keethkon and his Ganondorf for winning PUAT 1.
Secondly, here's the moment you've all been waiting for, the tournament info.

The tournament has been postponed, as I am busy, to September 17th, and entrants will be due by September 16th, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time(10:59 PM Central Time, 9:59 PM Mountain Time, 8:59 PM Pacific Time) (. (This is subject to change if I'm busy during the weekend)

Rules:
No Little Mac
No Explosive Perfect Shield
No Critical-Hit Capability
50 Amiibo Total
Double Elimination
2 stock, 6 minutes
Best 2 out of 3 matches, All Finals 3 out of 5

Omega Battlefield, Battlefield, Omega Battlefield, Finals on Final Destination
2 Entries per Trainer

Send entrants to plusleultragamer@gmail.com
Here is the bracket. http://challonge.com/d6nnl1do

Good luck to everyone, and may the best amiibo and their trainer win.

Last edited by PlusleUltraGamer on 9/15/2017, 3:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35978

Likes Likes : 18

I'm back, and to celebrate I'm hosting Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament(PUAT) 2 Empty Re: I'm back, and to celebrate I'm hosting Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament(PUAT) 2

8/30/2017, 4:45 pm
I'll get mine ready
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

I'm back, and to celebrate I'm hosting Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament(PUAT) 2 Empty Re: I'm back, and to celebrate I'm hosting Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament(PUAT) 2

8/30/2017, 5:20 pm
Yo, why not allow Little Mac? As far as I know, the only reason he's banned in tournaments is because he gets access to equipment. He's a different and much more fair amiibo in vanilla.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

8/30/2017, 5:31 pm
Arklaine wrote:Yo, why not allow Little Mac? As far as I know, the only reason he's banned in tournaments is because he gets access to equipment. He's a different and much more fair amiibo in vanilla.
That's a good point. I'll make changes now.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

9/3/2017, 8:26 am
I'm going to postpone the tournament to next weekend, where entrants will be due September 8th and the tournament will begin September 9th, as I was only sent one entrant.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

9/3/2017, 8:37 am
Would people prefer if I make it not vanilla for the tournament?
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

9/3/2017, 12:17 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:Would people prefer if I make it not vanilla for the tournament?
Yes. Thats fine with me
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

9/3/2017, 12:38 pm
MarioLuigiFans wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:Would people prefer if I make it not vanilla for the tournament?
Yes. Thats fine with me
Okay, because I think that's probably why I only got one entry, or at least part of the reason. I guess I'll go change it to non vanilla then.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

9/8/2017, 8:17 pm
Are people fine if I only have 13 amiibo, or should I wait for more?
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

9/8/2017, 10:07 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:Are people fine if I only have 13 amiibo, or should I wait for more?
Completely up to you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum