Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

+6
LittleFang
Keethkon
GameMasta97
DONkLE
hihahaba
Fulminix
10 posters
Go down
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31607

Likes Likes : 17

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT) - Page 4 Empty Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

3/18/2017, 7:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
First topic message reminder :

So, I was thinking of hosting an amiibo tournament.

The rules are the same as most other amiibo tournaments:

2 stock, 6 min Omega Battlefield, Battlefield, Omega Battlefield
No Little Mac
No Explosive Perfect Shield
No Critical Hit Capability
No Hacked Stats
You may send one S tier and one of any other tier for a total of 2 amiibo per person based off of this tier list: https://postimg.org/image/m0mflhkx1/
Only 50 amiibo total will be entered, since this is my very first tournament and I don't want it to be extremely large or extremely small
I will be entering two of my own amiibo, so 48 more participants will be allowed, and the tournament will be double elimination. Losers bracket will be run on 3DS.
The tournament will start 2 weeks from today, on Saturday, April 1st at 10:00 AM EST(9:00 AM CST, 8:00 AM MST, 7:00 AM PST) and continue on Sunday, April 2nd at the same time, 10:00 AM EST, unless some plans come up unexpectedly, then the date might change to a week before or after. And no, I'm not planning this as an April Fool's Joke, for those of you who were wondering.
Entrants are due Thursday, March 30th at 8:00 PM EST. Stats will be checked the day before the tournament.

My email is plusleultragamer@gmail.com and the bracket is at http://challonge.com/lqlcu6py
Good luck to everyone who enters the tournament!

Last edited by PlusleUltraGamer on 3/31/2017, 3:12 pm; edited 6 times in total

Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT) - Page 4 Empty Re: Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

4/6/2017, 5:12 pm
Blade the cheetah wrote:I sent mine and my friends amiibo
MegaVGmaster has 3 files entered, Pikachu, Ike, and an amiibo nicknamed CarrotCake. I would prefer to know what character it is, as it didn't say in the file nickname, and I couldn't figure it out using the power tag, as I do not have access to a 3ds or Wii U currently, but I will by this weekend. If you could tell me which 2 MegaVGmaster wants entered, that'd be great. Thanks.

Last edited by PlusleUltraGamer on 4/6/2017, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33705

Likes Likes : 30

Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT) - Page 4 Empty Re: Plusle's Ultima Amiibo Tournament (PUAT)

4/6/2017, 6:51 pm

MegaVGmaster has 3 files entered, Pikachu, Ike, and an amiibo nicknamed CarrotCake. I would prefer to know what character it is, as it didn't say in the file nickname, and I couldn't figure it out using the power tag, as I do not have access to a 3ds or Wii U currently, but I will by this weekend. If you could tell me which 2 MegaVGmaster wants entered, that'd be great. Thanks.
Just use the amiibo i sent in the mist recent email, ike and carrot cake, (Yoshi)
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

4/6/2017, 7:36 pm
Blade the cheetah wrote:

Just use the amiibo i sent in the mist recent email, ike and carrot cake, (Yoshi)
Okay. Will do.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

4/6/2017, 7:38 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sorry about this, but the tournament is going to be postponed, yet again, because something unexpected came up this weekend and I am busy, so it will be postponed to next week, Saturday April 14th, at the same time. Sorry for so many delays to the tournament. Hopefully this won't happen for my next tournament, whenever I decide to have that.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

4/7/2017, 6:14 am
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:Sorry about this, but the tournament is going to be postponed, yet again, because something unexpected came up this weekend and I am busy, so it will be postponed to next week, Saturday April 14th, at the same time. Sorry for so many delays to the tournament. Hopefully this won't happen for my next tournament, whenever I decide to have that.
Turns out, I ended up getting sick, so I had to cancel my plans this weekend. I can still host the tournament though hopefully.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

4/7/2017, 7:23 am
MegaVGmaster could you check your email? I'm not sure on what 2 of the other entrants want their bracket name to be? More details in the email I replied to. It should be the one where you sent the 7 amiibo, including the ones for other people.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

4/8/2017, 8:33 am
Are people fine with a 27 amiibo tournament, or should I keep postponing till I have 50 amiibo?
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

4/8/2017, 8:37 am
27 is more than enough. If there are any more, then this tournament would take more than one day to finish.
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45843

Likes Likes : 58

4/8/2017, 8:37 am
I'd like to enter 2, and then a 29 amiibo tournament is actually pretty good. Thanks for hosting!
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

4/8/2017, 8:49 am
Blakers wrote:I'd like to enter 2, and then a 29 amiibo tournament is actually pretty good. Thanks for hosting!
Okay, but these are the last two I'm accepting, since they were supposed to have been sent by 8:00 PM EST last night.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum