Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dieofbetus
Dieofbetus
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 24

Gold Gold : 26531

Likes Likes : 1

How do I turn an amiibo into a .bin file? Empty How do I turn an amiibo into a .bin file?

3/9/2017, 1:16 pm
So, eventually, with my amiibos, I actually do want to send them to tournaments to compete, but I have no idea how to do so through the internet. What will a require to do it, or how do I transfer it into a .bin file?
Keethkon
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 278

Gold Gold : 50874

Likes Likes : 14

How do I turn an amiibo into a .bin file? Empty Re: How do I turn an amiibo into a .bin file?

3/9/2017, 1:46 pm
Use an amiiqo app that you can find online for Android or make a .Bin file using powersaves that you can buy from places like games top.
Dieofbetus
Dieofbetus
Newbie Member

How do I turn an amiibo into a .bin file? Empty Re: How do I turn an amiibo into a .bin file?

3/9/2017, 2:22 pm
Thanks! But, as far as for the amiiqo app, does it require me to have the amiiqo add on or the n2 I'm seeing online?
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35381

Likes Likes : 17

3/9/2017, 6:27 pm
Dieofbetus wrote:Thanks! But, as far as for the amiiqo app, does it require me to have the amiiqo add on or the n2 I'm seeing online?
Nope! The app was built as a companion to the device so it's free. You may not have NFC enabled by default on your phone so make sure to turn that on in order to use the app (The NFC reader is typically on the upper half of the phone, just for reference). Once you dump the file, go into storage and select explore. Your .bin files should be located there. I like to turn NFC off after I'm done in order to save battery and for security reasons, just thought I'd mention that as well.
Dieofbetus
Dieofbetus
Newbie Member

3/9/2017, 11:16 pm
Thank you SO much!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum