Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56251

Likes Likes : 98

Rank that amiibo!(A more in-depth view of each amiibo) Empty Rank that amiibo!(A more in-depth view of each amiibo)

5/17/2017, 2:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Greetings trainers!
After spending some time on the Reddit community for Fire Emblem, I found their tier list system to be interesting and unique, so I'm going to bring it over here so new trainers can get more in-depth views of each amiibo.
How this will work:
There'll be an amiibo for you all to talk about it's overall pros and cons for each day, we'll be going from worst-best using the most recent edition of the tier list. https://postimg.org/image/h0agxo3ad

Day 1: Yoshi
For day one, I chose Yoshi simply because he's a bottom tier that gets an incredibly low amount of attention, and almost always goes 0-2 in round 1 of tourneys.
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39427

Likes Likes : 20

Rank that amiibo!(A more in-depth view of each amiibo) Empty Re: Rank that amiibo!(A more in-depth view of each amiibo)

5/17/2017, 7:50 pm
Yoshi...no info...I haven't seen one in play (by my own eyes), nor have one of my own...sorry bud...
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33485

Likes Likes : 30

Rank that amiibo!(A more in-depth view of each amiibo) Empty Re: Rank that amiibo!(A more in-depth view of each amiibo)

5/18/2017, 1:59 am
Yoshi is an interesting amiibo? He picks up stuff quickly but tends to lack the defesiveness needed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum