Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 42800

Likes Likes : 28

The SMBX Tutorials File (Perfect for Newbies to SMBX) Empty The SMBX Tutorials File (Perfect for Newbies to SMBX)

2/12/2013, 5:27 am
Since there have been and still are plenty of questions about how-to's in the SMBX Level Editor. I have decided to make a file containing tutorials for just about anything in the Level Editor.

So far included are tutorials for:
Fire Link's Pipe Cannon Tutorial
My Super-Easy No Events Real Spinning Reznor Wheel
Attaching NPCs to other NPCs
Moving Layers, Screen Locks, Autoscroll and Music/Background Changes

Plus plenty more once I have made them or found already made ones such as Fire Link's Pipe Cannon Tutorial. All will be made as easy to understand as possible, including screenshots so you don't get stuck. This will be soon released in MS Word form compiled into a zip. file for your convenience. If anyone has tutorials that they would like to see then just ask and I will gladly make them. I hope this can help someone.

TO BE RELEASED BY 20/2/13.
Fire_Blade
Fire_Blade
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 1622

Gold Gold : 44370

Likes Likes : 10

The SMBX Tutorials File (Perfect for Newbies to SMBX) Empty Re: The SMBX Tutorials File (Perfect for Newbies to SMBX)

3/24/2013, 9:25 am
So, where is it? It's March 24th more than a month past due.
maticapomen
maticapomen
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 179

Gold Gold : 40740

Likes Likes : 6

The SMBX Tutorials File (Perfect for Newbies to SMBX) Empty Re: The SMBX Tutorials File (Perfect for Newbies to SMBX)

3/24/2013, 10:34 am
i know how to Moving Layers, Screen Locks, Autoscroll and Music/Background Changes
MarioWizzerd
MarioWizzerd
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 615

Gold Gold : 41760

Likes Likes : 33

3/24/2013, 1:43 pm
I'm having trouble set. The SMBX Tutorials File (Perfect for Newbies to SMBX) 1371890812
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum