Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament

+8
LittleFang
GameMasta97
DONkLE
MarioLuigiFans
Blade the cheetah
Nickural
Blue
Arklaine
12 posters
Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41462

Likes Likes : 95

grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament - Page 2 Empty grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament

2/15/2017, 1:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First topic message reminder :

Hey there! So next week I have some time off, so why not have an amiibo tournament?

INTRODUCING grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament

This is basically any normal amiibo tournament, but your amiibo entrant must be in its BLACKWHITE, or GRAY alternate costume. Nothing else!

Also, for the second time ever, there will be PRIZES for the top 4 placers! Big thanks to MegaVGMaster for providing us with something to motivate you to win! The prizes are codes for Pokemon Trading Card Game Online and Nintendo 3DS Home Screen themes! There are eight prizes total. First place will get to choose four of the prizes, second will choose two, and third and fourth will each claim one of the remaining two.

Your prizes are:

PTCGO Card Sets

• Sun & Moon
  • Triple Power Tin: Shiny Gyarados
  • Keldeo
  • Meloetta

3DS Themes

• Samus
  • Isabelle
  • Link
  • The Legend of Zelda: 30th Anniversary

(Note: First place can select no more than two of each kind of prize, and second place can only select one of each.)

Rules:

• Any character (with the exception of Little Mac) is allowed, but they must be in an alternate costume that focuses on either its black, white, or gray. (Ganondorf, for example, has dark colors in all his costumes, but his gray alternate costume will be the only skin allowed since the other costumes serve to highlight several other colors instead of the black/gray on them.)
  • As stated above, Little Mac is banned.
  • Legal setups only (the good ol' 120), and every bonus is allowed except for "Explosive perfect shield".
  • A double elimination bracket will be used.
  • Matches will be Best 2 matches of 3, 2 stocks and 6 minutes.
  • The only stage all matches will be played on is Omega PictoChat 2. (Black-and-White theme here)

This tournament will be held on Wednesday, February 22 at 12:00 p.m. PST. Entrants will be accepted until 12 a.m. the night before. Submit your amiibo to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by then!

Match results will be live-posted in this thread.

Oh yes, and the Final Round(s) will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

Keep in mind, I will not change your amiibo's stats or bonuses should you ask me to change them.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.

GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39517

Likes Likes : 20

grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament

2/15/2017, 8:09 pm
Do Miis count if they have a black or white color or if they have Bionic Armor or something?
Either way, StacheRide's going in...I'm just curious
LittleFang
LittleFang
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 146

Gold Gold : 30954

Likes Likes : 29

grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: grACEcale - A Colored-theme amiibo Tournament

2/15/2017, 8:40 pm
If you win a prize can you just give it to someone else without changing your placement?
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

2/15/2017, 8:58 pm
@DONkLE I suppose that or the Pokemon Center Nurse hat is fine.

@GameMasta97 Yes, your Mii should have black or white as their favorite color.

@LittleFang Yes, you can do that.
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39517

Likes Likes : 20

2/15/2017, 9:12 pm
Ok, time to send StacheRide in!
My Miis have Red, Blue and Orange, respectively, so Mario's my only choice!

If I were able to edit the post, I'd add a list of viable colors, like Link's; you could either go Skyward Sword white, Dark Link, or Fierce Diety!
y'know what I mean?

EDIT: I have his .bin, so I'm sending him.
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35451

Likes Likes : 17

2/15/2017, 10:43 pm
I think I might send in Palutena instead of puff so, disregard the question from earlier @Arklaine . She's still rediculously jumpy but she's performing well enough that with some work, I think I might be onto something
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35848

Likes Likes : 18

2/15/2017, 11:55 pm
Alright, i'm sent in my character. I wish all good luck
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

2/16/2017, 1:00 am
MarioLuigiFans wrote:Alright, i'm sent in my character. I wish all good luck
Haven't gotten your entrant yet. Have you sent your amiibo to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com?
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35848

Likes Likes : 18

2/16/2017, 11:42 am
Arklaine wrote:
MarioLuigiFans wrote:Alright, i'm sent in my character. I wish all good luck
Haven't gotten your entrant yet. Have you sent your amiibo to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com?
My mistake, I sent it a wrong email. I'll try again later on today
xVantonage
xVantonage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 88

Gold Gold : 29442

Likes Likes : 2

2/16/2017, 3:42 pm
Mirror matches might suckered, considering that two amiibo can't use the same alt. Although I'll see who I want to enter.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

2/16/2017, 3:53 pm
xVantonage wrote:Mirror matches might suckered, considering that two amiibo can't use the same alt. Although I'll see who I want to enter.
And THAT is why I encourage everyone not to enter the same amiibo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum