Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

What will be the next ACE theme?

2 - 14%
0 - 0%
4 - 29%
8 - 57%

Total Votes: 14

Poll closed
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41392

Likes Likes : 95

The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme Empty The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

7/6/2016, 5:23 pm
Instead of me deciding on what the next Amiibo Characters Exhibitions theme is, YOU, the participant, will vote and decide!

Choices
Melee Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Melee
Brawl Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sm4sh Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

"Empty Tool Shed": I won't reveal the full details just yet, but it has more variety than the former three choices

Choose one theme of your choice, and a week from now we will decide what the theme is!

The same poll is on my Twitter, by the way.
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34618

Likes Likes : 43

The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme Empty Re: The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

7/7/2016, 1:51 pm
I voted for sm4sh newcomers
because im curious how the newcomers amiibo will play to be honest.
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31501

Likes Likes : 1

The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme Empty Re: The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

7/7/2016, 6:30 pm
Unoriginal Username wrote:Instead of me deciding on what the next Amiibo Characters Exhibitions theme is, YOU, the participant, will vote and decide!

Choices

"Empty Tool Shed": I won't reveal the full details just yet, but it has more variety than the former three choices

Choose one theme of your choice, and a week from now we will decide what the theme is!

First off, when was dedede added and what ever one he was added in.
Hai The Gamer
Hai The Gamer
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 18

Gold Gold : 40661

Likes Likes : 1

7/7/2016, 7:14 pm
Let me take a guess. "Empty Tool Shed" is all the Amiibo that have been cast away, like old tools in a shed, basically speaking, the lower Tiers?
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56271

Likes Likes : 98

7/8/2016, 8:29 am
Antiness wrote:
Unoriginal Username wrote:Instead of me deciding on what the next Amiibo Characters Exhibitions theme is, YOU, the participant, will vote and decide!

Choices

First off, when was dedede added and what ever one he was added in.
DDD was added in Brawl
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41392

Likes Likes : 95

7/8/2016, 2:22 pm
Hai The Gamer wrote:Let me take a guess. "Empty Tool Shed" is all the Amiibo that have been cast away, like old tools in a shed, basically speaking, the lower Tiers?
Nope. You're WAY off. The only way the find out is to vote for it!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum