Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Sword and Shield - Page 2 Empty Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Sword and Shield

7/30/2016, 2:03 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! Unoriginal Username here announcing the next ACE theme!

Since you guys voted for it, the Sword and Shield will be a Doubles Tournament with NO FRIENDLY FIRE, so you need to enter TWO AMIIBO. While the name of this theme may sound like it will be a sword-users only tournament, this tournament will actually allow EVERY CHARACTER that currently have amiibo (bar Little Mac). Rather, this tournament requires you to create a "Sword" amiibo and a "Shield" amiibo.

REQUIREMENTS FOR A SWORD AMIIBO
Must have an Attack stat no less than 90
Must not have a Defense stat greater than 30
Must have a combination of any of these bonuses:

• Critical hit capability
  • Lifesteal
  • Quick smash attacks
  • Trade-off attack
  • Improved escapability
  • Hyper smash attacks
  • Auto heal capability
  • Crash run
  • Improved attack in a crisis

REQUIREMENTS FOR A SHIELD AMIIBO
Must have a Defense stat greater than 90
Must not have an Attack stat greater than 30
Must have a combination of any of these bonuses:

• Explosive perfect shield
  • Healing shield
  • Improved shield regeneration
  • Trade-off defense
  • Improved escapability
  • Mirror shield
  • Auto heal capability
  • Easy perfect shield
  • Improved defense in a crisis

Sounds fun, right? (Confusing?)

MATCH RULES
Double elimination
Best 2 matches of 3
3-stock, 8-minute matches
Friendly Fire OFF
Omega stages only
Little Mac is not allowed
One amiibo must match the Sword's criteria, and the other, the Shield!

The tournament is scheduled for Saturday, August 13 at 8 a.m. PST, but the date may be subject to change. Send your amiibo's bin files to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by 11:59 p.m. PST the day before the tournament!

When you send your amiibo to me, please CLARIFY who your Sword amiibo is and who your Shield is!

OPTIONAL: Also send in your Team Name!

Match results will be live tweeted through my Twitter. Follow @UnorUser to keep up with the tournament.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here or on my Twitter.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Note: If you do not have the means to freely edit your amiibo, send them to me and I will edit the changes for you. Be sure to tell me the desired changes in the email as well! However, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE CHANGES ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 12TH!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.

Last edited by Unoriginal Username on 8/6/2016, 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Sword and Shield - Page 2 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Sword and Shield

8/10/2016, 1:06 am
You have THREE days (count 'em, THREE) until ACE submissions are closed!
Z
Z
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 12

Gold Gold : 29001

Likes Likes : 2

Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Sword and Shield - Page 2 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Sword and Shield

8/11/2016, 1:15 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sent! See you all in the ring!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/11/2016, 2:59 am
You have 48 hours to submit your ACE entrants! Also, if you need me to edit your amiibo, send them in to me during the next 24 hours; no more editing shall be done afterwards!
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34698

Likes Likes : 43

8/11/2016, 7:37 pm
I have sent my entrants, I wish them good luck on their first tournament.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/12/2016, 2:06 pm
Today is the last day to turn in your entries! I will not be changing your stats anymore, so turn your amiibo in with the legal Sword and Shield setups!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/12/2016, 9:03 pm
You have little under SIX HOURS to turn in your ACE entrants! Get them in!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/13/2016, 1:52 am
A little over an hour left to submit your entries!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/13/2016, 3:03 am
Okay! Here is the finalized bracket: http://challonge.com/aceSaS

And here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T8qfbM81lbRNSlfZ97gaOOnEn4h3GzjpVrwzhkePPH0/edit#gid=0

Remember, follow @UnorUser to keep up with match results! See ya in the morning!
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34698

Likes Likes : 43

8/13/2016, 8:36 am
I'm sorry if I didn't see it, but when does the tournament start? (As in time)
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/13/2016, 11:51 am
Nickural wrote:I'm sorry if I didn't see it, but when does the tournament start? (As in time)
It was planned for 8 a.m. PST, but I was a big dummy and I overslept. It's going on now!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum