Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Should my future ACE tournaments ban the Critical hit and Explosive perfect shield bonuses?

3 - 21%
4 - 29%
1 - 7%
6 - 43%

Total Votes: 14

Poll closed
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41482

Likes Likes : 95

The future for the Amiibo Characters Exhibition Empty The future for the Amiibo Characters Exhibition

8/18/2016, 3:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
So this may or may not matter to you. Vote please! :big:
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34708

Likes Likes : 43

The future for the Amiibo Characters Exhibition Empty Re: The future for the Amiibo Characters Exhibition

8/18/2016, 5:27 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm kinda puzzled onto what I want to vote for,
do I vote for Ban them both?
or do I vote for Don't ban them?
I just came into the metagame in june, so i'm wanting to experiment with both of the bonuses. but I don't want my amiibo to lose continuously in tournaments.
Hmm, which one should I pick...
Havok
Havok
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 135

Gold Gold : 32331

Likes Likes : 36

The future for the Amiibo Characters Exhibition Empty Re: The future for the Amiibo Characters Exhibition

8/19/2016, 11:22 am
I'm a convert.  I used to say 'ban EPS' but I'm now in Cloud's camp.  EPS is the best defensive ability.  Crit is the best offensive ability.  If you ban EPS, you should ban Crit.  Either both or neither.  I say neither.
Cyrox
Cyrox
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 94

Gold Gold : 31018

Likes Likes : 13

8/19/2016, 11:46 am
I'd say switch it up. Instead of one, both, none overall, maybe have a tournament where one is banned, then legal in another, and another where both are banned. Keep us on our toes.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41482

Likes Likes : 95

8/23/2016, 7:13 pm
Vote!
RC
RC
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 418

Gold Gold : 31898

Likes Likes : 37

8/23/2016, 11:05 pm
Since Explosive Perfect Shield and Critical Hit capability are logically the best defensive and offensive bonuses for amiibo...

To ban both will allow for users to be rewarded for creative thinking when it comes to adapting to the various scenarios provided by the ACE tournament.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum