Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - The Empty Tool Shed - Page 2 Empty Amiibo Characters Exhibition - The Empty Tool Shed

7/13/2016, 4:47 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hello! I'm happy to announce the very next ACE tournament theme: The Empty Tool Shed!

This specific tournament, while it may sound a bit strange, will only allow characters WHO DO NOT USE ANY SORT OF ADDED EQUIPMENT WHATSOEVER. That means characters who wield guns, swords, or any sort of tool that does not come from themselves are not allowed for this tournament. (Meaning, characters like Link cannot participate because of his sword, but Greninja can because its water attacks are a part of itself.) Characters who summon objects, such as Zelda (Phantom) and PAC-MAN (Fire Hydrant), are also not permitted.

These few characters are:
-Luigi
-Bowser
-Yoshi
-Donkey Kong
-Ganondorf*
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Mewtwo
-Charizard
-Lucario
-Captain Falcon
-Greninja
-Little Mac**
-Ryu
-Mii Brawler***

Rules:
Double elimination
Best 2 matches of 3
2-stock, 6-minute matches
Omega stages only
Any stat/bonus setup allowed, but no illegal setups!

The tournament is scheduled for Saturday, July 30 at 6 a.m. PST, but the date may be subject to change. Send your amiibo's bin files to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by 11:59 p.m. PST the day before the tournament!

Match results will be live tweeted through my Twitter. Follow @UnorUser to keep up with the tournament.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here or on my Twitter.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.

*Ganondorf is allowed, but he must NOT have the custom move "Warlock Blade".

**Little Mac is allowed (yes, you read that right), but Little Mac's Attack stat must NOT go over 80.

***Mii Brawler is allowed, but it must NOT have the custom move "Shot Put".

Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - The Empty Tool Shed - Page 2 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition - The Empty Tool Shed

7/29/2016, 9:53 am
All ACE entries are due TONIGHT at 12 a.m. PST! There will be no exceptions for late entries, so send them in by then!
Yung Puff
Yung Puff
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 25

Gold Gold : 35256

Likes Likes : 2

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - The Empty Tool Shed - Page 2 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition - The Empty Tool Shed

7/29/2016, 5:50 pm
i sent my entrant over
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

7/29/2016, 9:13 pm
ALL ENTRANTS ARE DUE IN FIVE HOURS AND FORTY-SIX MINUTES! TURN THEM IN SOON!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

7/29/2016, 11:52 pm
All ACE entries are due in THREE hours! Hurry!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

7/30/2016, 3:11 am
Here is the finalized bracket: http://challonge.com/aceETS

Here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T8qfbM81lbRNSlfZ97gaOOnEn4h3GzjpVrwzhkePPH0/edit#gid=0

ACE will start at 6 a.m.! (Assuming my alarm clock wakes me up)
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

7/30/2016, 7:34 pm
Here are the final placements for ACE: ETS. Congratulations to REDLx for winning!

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - The Empty Tool Shed - Page 2 Ace_et11

Also, here is a recording of the final round! REDLx's Little Mac vs. Yung Puff's Luigi!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum