Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41392

Likes Likes : 95

Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition - Page 3 Empty Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

6/29/2016, 4:31 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hey, ya'll! Just want to announce that I, Unoriginal Username, will be hosting the Amiibo Characters Exhibition (or ACE), a new tournament series!

These tours may or may not be themed all the time, and may or may not have fixed dates for tournaments.

Anyways, to start it off, this tour's theme is THE ORIGINAL TWELVE! That's right, only the first twelve characters in Smash are allowed! The characters allowed are:

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Samus
Fox
Yoshi
Luigi
Jigglypuff
Ness
Captain Falcon

Rules:
Double elimination
Best 2 matches of 3
2-stock, 6-minute matches
Omega stages only
Any stat/bonus setup allowed, but no illegal setups!

The tournament will be held on Wednesday, July 6 at 9 a.m. PST, so entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. PST of July 5. Send your amiibo's bin files to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by then!

Match results will be live tweeted through my Twitter. Follow @UnorUser to keep up with the tournament.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here or on my Twitter.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.

Last edited by Unoriginal Username on 6/30/2016, 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

7/11/2016, 10:16 pm
Aheheh... Totally forgot I uploaded replays of the finals.

Enjoy!

Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56271

Likes Likes : 98

Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

7/12/2016, 10:49 pm
Unoriginal Username wrote:Aheheh... Totally forgot I uploaded replays of the finals.

Enjoy!

That's my joke Luigi fighting Spaghetti, not the ACE Finals.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

7/13/2016, 12:40 am
TheBlueTrainer wrote:
Unoriginal Username wrote:Aheheh... Totally forgot I uploaded replays of the finals.

Enjoy!

That's my joke Luigi fighting Spaghetti, not the ACE Finals.

whoops.

Anyway, here are the REAL ACE Finals! (Thanks for pointing that out, Blue!)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum