Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your favorite video games?

+11
Elishima
KahunaLagoona
PillowOfBricks
Arklaine
Blakers
RC
HeroOfRhyme
Mr.Apple
Megar
GreninjaNerfer
HalfaMask
15 posters
Go down
HalfaMask
HalfaMask
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 24

Gold Gold : 31352

Likes Likes : 2

What are your favorite video games?  - Page 2 Empty What are your favorite video games?

6/26/2016, 11:47 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hey there, some of you may remember this topic from a previous forum and I just want to bring it here. You can list the games in any particular order (or none) and have one specific game or a series in general. Here are some of mine's right now: 

- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective 
- Dynasty Warriors 5 & 8 
- Dragon Age: Origins 
- Mass Effect 2 
- Halo 2 
- Assassin's Creed 2 
- The Legend of Dragoon 
- Persona 4 / Golden 
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 
- Catherine 
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations 
- South Park and the Stick of Truth 
- Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater 
- Fire Emblem Fates 
- No More Heroes 
- Dead Rising 
- Silent Hill 2 
- Pokemon Ruby / Saphire / Emerald 
- Advance Wars: Dual Strike 
- Super Smash Bros.
- Mario Kart DS
- Overwatch
- Kirby Super Star Ultra

Elishima
Elishima
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 344

Gold Gold : 54178

Likes Likes : 16

What are your favorite video games?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your favorite video games?

6/29/2016, 11:19 am
OH, I LOVE NAMING OFF RANDOM STUFF.

HERE IT GOES (in no particular order):

-Every Smash Bros. game ever (YES)

-Xenoblade Chronicles X (It's still one of the biggest games I've ever played, there is too much to do...)

-TMNT Out of The Shadows (I love the mouse-mashing in that game, it was gr8)

-Kid Icarus Uprising (IT'S SO HILARIOUS, I LOVE IT.)

-Kirby Returns to Dreamland (So many memories with this one, still a fun, relaxing game I can play every once n' awhile with my bro. Also gr8.)

-Nintendo Land (I play this with friends, and the random Miiverse posts still make me laugh/cry/cringe my head off.)

-Legend of Zelda (NES) (This one was fun to play with mah dad back in the day. Still have yet to complete Second Quest...)

-Hyrule Warriors (Not as fun to play alone, but it's definitely fun when you don't go alone! 

Yay, nailed it.

inspirationalquotes2016#)

-Any horror game (These either scare me, or disappoint me. Either way, I've got some pretty interesting memories from them.)

-CODENAME STEAM (The first strategy game I've ever played (besides Checkers), this game is just one of those games that I poured too much time into.)

-Other random games I play with my buds (These include: BattleBlock Theater, Gang Beasts, Hammerwatch, Delver, ect. All fun, good times lol)
staypuft
staypuft
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 25

Gold Gold : 29318

Likes Likes : 8

What are your favorite video games?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your favorite video games?

7/5/2016, 9:51 am
I posted about this on the old forums, so here's another list:

Main Pokémon Series (I really can't pick just one game or gen, each one has their own quirks that I love)
LEGO Dimensions (I love the LEGO games in general, this one is hands down the best though (so far))
Chibi-Robo! Plug Into Adventure
Shrek 2
Tomodachi Life
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Spyro: Year of the Dragon (love all 3 Spyro PS1 games tho)
Crash Bandicoot 2 (again, love all the PS1 Crash games, and some of the other ones as well)
Stella Glow
Team Fortress 2
Undertale
Don't Starve / Don't Starve Together
Yo-Kai Watch (sequels coming out this year GET HYPE)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Paper Mario: TTYD / Super Paper Mario (I've only played these 2 but loved 'em both)
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

...and so many more tbh. Probably not very good as a "these are my TOP TOP games" list but it is so hard for me to wittle anything down into a more manageable number haha
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35381

Likes Likes : 17

7/5/2016, 5:07 pm
Since the actual list would probably be too long and I'd have to constantly adjust it, I will only list my absolute all time favorite game.

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic

HK-47 is best robot of all time
HeroOfRhyme
HeroOfRhyme
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 294

Gold Gold : 34327

Likes Likes : 1

7/6/2016, 9:25 am
Honestly I want to kill myself for leaving out my favorite game series. Honestly I was too busy thinkinf of all the other ones.

Metroid
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid 2: Return of Samus
Super Metroid
Metroid: Other M
Metroid: Fusion
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Everything else I think is garbage, although Hunters had some okay spots. I cant believe I forgot al these games and I even OWN them lol
Sigma
Sigma
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 1

Gold Gold : 27695

Likes Likes : 0

10/1/2016, 1:43 am
My personal favorites were of the older consoles such as my PlayStation 2. Metal arms was a great game with great storyline despite the main character being a more murderous version of Megaman. That and the Metroid prime series on the GameCube and Wii. Amazing atmosphere for such an underrated console (the GameCube) that didn't need to rely too much on characterization just gameplay.

Last edited by Sigma on 10/1/2016, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Fatoldsweaty
Fatoldsweaty
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 303

Gold Gold : 41796

Likes Likes : 8

3/17/2017, 12:56 am
Shake
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum