Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Macmeister
Macmeister
M+ Member
M+ Member
Posts Posts : 2171

Gold Gold : 47770

Likes Likes : 8

http://www.metroid101@forumotion.com

MY FAVORITE METROID GAMES. Empty MY FAVORITE METROID GAMES.

5/16/2012, 7:05 am
Im going to do my top 11 metroid games. Which in fact is all of them. Now...

#11!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------
Metroid prime pinball
Its not that metroid prime pinball is bad, it's just not a metroid game. Its basically just pinball, and the best pinball game I've ever played.

#10!!!!!
---------
Metroid
Ah....the one that started it all! This is a really well made game, but its just I don't really like it. While metroid fusion helps you to much, this game doesn't help you enough. But thats one of the reasons that metroid is good. No help at all.

#9!!!
--------
Metroid 2: The return of samus
And of course there's metroid 2. The sequel that I find is really underated. Sure its on the handheld, but it really is a metroid game. Although I could see how people complain about hunting metroids throughout the game instead of just exploring, going to bosses, and getting to MB.

#8!!
------
Metroid prime hunters
Now we have another handheld one. Metroid prime hunter, the very first ds and the only 3d handheld metroid game. (SPEAKING OF WHICH NINTENDO MAKE SUPER METROID 3D CLASSICS IF YOU CAN!) This is just a basic metroid prime game but the most inferrier one in my opinion.

#7!!
------
Metroid prime 2: Echoes
When metroid first came to 3d it was pretty much a super metroid 3d version, but metroid prime 2 echoes is when the 3d games starting to become its own thing like Sonic heroes, Mario galaxy, etc. Its pretty good though and it has the introduction of one of my favorite metroid villains, Dark Samus.

#6!!
-----
Metroid fusion
This game is metroid other m 2d. (Or is metroid other M metroid fusion 3d?? METROIDCEPTION!) It has alot of plot, including the character of samus' old captain, Adam Malcovich. This in my opinion is the last game we have in the metroid timeline so far, so I can't wait for Nintendo to make a game after metroid fusion.

#5!!!
-------
Metroid prime
THE ONE. THE ONLY. THE STEP INTO 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was an experiment to see if metroid could work in 3d, and it more then satisfied us metroid fans. It has a wide variety of bosses, strange atmospheres with suitable music, and of course Ridley.

#4!!!!
------
Metroid: Other M
This was awesome. Metroid other m: what if metroid was in modern time period.. That's what this is. More realistic, (Meh.) and HD graphics. (Ummhmmm.)

#3!!!
------
Metroid: Zero mission
This was a remake of metroid 1 but also had a bit of plot and explanations for things. Such as: Just what is the wrecked ship from super metroid? Well this game answers that question. Next question. Not only does it have great remix's, better graphics, but more importantly, BETTER CONTROLS. This is the 2nd most fluid metroid game in terms of controls.

#2!!!
-------
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Being one of the first metroid games I ever owned, this game has a place in my heart. Not too much plot going on, great items, cool areas, EPIC BOSSES, What could be better then this? Well....just wait....

#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------
SUPER METROID!
Why do I love the super nintendo so much? Best zelda game, best mario game, and best of all, best Metroid game. Super metroid is prime example of what metroid is meant to be and it shows why Gumpei Yokoi was the best guy at nintendo. (Until he came down with a mild case of death. :( ) This game has great environments, the feel that the game is in one big area is great, great powerups, great music, great controls, great bosses, great enemies, great graphics, great difficulty, great glitches, great game, great system, great company, great topic, posted on a great forum!

That's all for today. PEACE OFF.
DrYoshi
DrYoshi
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 21

Gold Gold : 43820

Likes Likes : -1

MY FAVORITE METROID GAMES. Empty Re: MY FAVORITE METROID GAMES.

5/31/2012, 8:15 am
I love old Super nintendo games and Super Metroid is really one of bests, right? I've completed it for 3 times Razz
Mario64Amazing
Mario64Amazing
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 642

Gold Gold : 47230

Likes Likes : 4

5/31/2012, 3:34 pm
I beat super metroid 13 times and counting. :)
Macmeister
Macmeister
M+ Member
M+ Member
Posts Posts : 2171

Gold Gold : 47770

Likes Likes : 8

http://www.metroid101@forumotion.com

6/1/2012, 7:44 am
Ive beat Super metroid 20 times and counting.
renedelgadillo1
renedelgadillo1
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 25

Gold Gold : 43710

Likes Likes : 0

11/26/2012, 1:28 am
my favorite is metroid fusion because everything looks new,and it's really fun
Rafael 2003
Rafael 2003
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 98

Gold Gold : 42000

Likes Likes : 0

12/6/2012, 2:47 pm
Yes this as classic games for metroid.

My opinnion is super metroid is my favorit game for metroid.

MY FAVORITE METROID GAMES. 2267440690
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum