Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
EXEcutor the Demonic Bat
Beanluv
Beanluv
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 45477

Likes Likes : 7

Favorite/Least Favorite (Or Most Powerful) Sonic Boss You've Ever Went Up Against Empty Favorite/Least Favorite (Or Most Powerful) Sonic Boss You've Ever Went Up Against

8/20/2014, 9:06 pm
Yes, Post Here Of What it Is!

Mine is Possibly...

For Most Powerful: Possibly The Time Eater, It Was Extremely Hard And I Kept On Getting Game overs.

And For Most Favorite (2 Of Them For Me): The 2 Fakers You Know.... Metal Sonic And Shadow!
Fatoldsweaty
Fatoldsweaty
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 303

Gold Gold : 41946

Likes Likes : 8

Favorite/Least Favorite (Or Most Powerful) Sonic Boss You've Ever Went Up Against Empty Re: Favorite/Least Favorite (Or Most Powerful) Sonic Boss You've Ever Went Up Against

8/21/2014, 5:46 am
Well I remember hating the boss in oil zone of sonic 2 I would get stuck there quite often, I also hate the last boss of that game, I never did beat that Le Butt-Wipe. My favorite boss is probably the first one of the same game, because its easy, also sonic 2 for sega genesis is the only sonic game I have, also I haven't played any of the other ones much at all.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul
Shadow
Shadow
Posts Posts : 4574

Gold Gold : 43005

Likes Likes : 24

Favorite/Least Favorite (Or Most Powerful) Sonic Boss You've Ever Went Up Against Empty Re: Favorite/Least Favorite (Or Most Powerful) Sonic Boss You've Ever Went Up Against

8/21/2014, 5:36 pm
Umm Time Eater I found to be the one of the easiest ones (can beat him in 2 minutes)
The hardest one I fought was Mephalis Phase 2 (06)
My favorite boss is Perfect Dark Gaia on the PS3/Xbox version.
The easiest one is the last boss of Lost Worlds (2 hit kill, one minute battle... really SEGA?)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum