Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

Amiibo Characters Exhibition: One Last Run! - Page 2 Empty Amiibo Characters Exhibition: One Last Run!

12/12/2016, 1:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First topic message reminder :

Hey there guys! Here's one more tournament for y'all: the Amiibo Characters Exhibition: One Last Run!

Since ACE typically has a different theme each time, this tournament's theme is EVERY CHARACTER EXCEPT FOR LITTLE MAC. (Yes, that's a theme.) The theme should be self-explanatory.

Rules

• Double elimination tournament
  • Best 2 matches of 3
  • 2-stock matches of 6 minutes
  • All Rounds will be set on a random Omega stage
  • Any character and bonus is allowed except Little Mac and Explosive perfect shield, respectively
  • Stats should be equal to or less than 120

This tournament will be held this Saturday, December 17 at 9:00 a.m. PST. Entrants will be accepted until 12 a.m. the night before. Submit your amiibo to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by then!

Match results will be live-posted in this thread.

Keep in mind, I will not change your amiibo's stats or bonuses should you ask me to change them.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.

Last edited by Arklaine on 2/15/2017, 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

Amiibo Characters Exhibition: One Last Run! - Page 2 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: One Last Run!

12/16/2016, 9:16 pm
All ACE entries are due in less than 7 hours!
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35461

Likes Likes : 17

Amiibo Characters Exhibition: One Last Run! - Page 2 Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: One Last Run!

12/16/2016, 11:49 pm
Well, in the event that I don't wake up until the tournament is already underway, GL to everyone in advance!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

12/17/2016, 1:13 am
Um, @DONkLE? Instead of Mewtwo, you've sent me a Ryu instead. If you're okay with this, great! If not, send me Mewtwo's bin any time before the tournament starts; otherwise, Ryu will be your entrant!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

12/17/2016, 3:22 am
May as well post the bracket and spreadsheet now...

ACE: One Last Run! bracket

ACE Spreadsheet

See you in the morning!
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56351

Likes Likes : 98

12/17/2016, 9:19 am
I'm thankful that only one amiibo has crits, because that bonus is a bit crazy, and dumb.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56351

Likes Likes : 98

12/17/2016, 10:32 am
Small spreadsheet correction:
My Bowser Jr has a custom Side B, and Down B, but the bracket only shows one custom.
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45723

Likes Likes : 58

12/17/2016, 10:43 am
Blue wrote:I'm thankful that only one amiibo has crits, because that bonus is a bit crazy, and dumb.
Are you surprised that I didn't run crits? In testing, I decided that Rosalina was dying way too early, so I gave her Auto-Heal and made her more effective with her jab.
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member

12/17/2016, 11:12 am
I'll send over my Mewtwo right away, sorry for the mixup @Arklaine. Hopefully this isn't too late but hey, if it is I'll get to see how Ryu's trainig is coming along
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

12/17/2016, 12:08 pm
@Blue and @DONkLE, both problems have been corrected on the spreadsheet.
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member

12/17/2016, 12:09 pm
Arklaine wrote:@Blue and @DONkLE, both problems have been corrected on the spreadsheet.
Awesome, thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum