Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - Mario Maker Empty Amiibo Characters Exhibition - Mario Maker

8/13/2016, 8:59 pm
Hello! Unoriginal Username here! I'm announcing the next ACE!

Instead of having a character theme this time around, this ACE's theme is Mario Maker! By that, I mean that the only stage the amiibo will fight on is NON-OMEGA MARIO MAKER! Let's have some more fun with this! You are allowed to send in TWO amiibo this time around!

Before each match, I will pause the game and take a photo of the stage layout and proceed to upload it to my Twitter. Because of the expected delays with this and the (possible) high amount of entrants, I've decided to make this ACE SINGLE ELIMINATION. However, I will raise the number to stocks to THREE and the time to minutes.

Rules:
Single elimination
Best 2 matches of 3
3-stock, 8-minute matches
Non-Omega Mario Maker only
Any character but Little Mac is allowed
No "Critical-hit capability" or "Explosive perfect shield" bonuses
Legal stat setups ONLY

The tournament is scheduled for Saturday, August 20 at 9 a.m. PST, but the date may be subject to change. Send your two amiibo's bin files to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by 11:59 p.m. PST the day before the tournament!

Match results and stage pictures will be live-tweeted through my Twitter. Follow @UnorUser to keep up with the tournament.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here or on my Twitter.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.

Last edited by Unoriginal Username on 8/14/2016, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56471

Likes Likes : 98

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - Mario Maker Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition - Mario Maker

8/13/2016, 9:38 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
In
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34818

Likes Likes : 43

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - Mario Maker Empty Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition - Mario Maker

8/17/2016, 9:40 am
Count me in.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/17/2016, 5:28 pm
Your two ACE entries are due in TWO days! Don't miss out!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/19/2016, 3:16 pm
All ACE entries are due TONIGHT! Remember, amiibo with Critical hit and Explosive perfect shield are not permitted!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/20/2016, 2:05 am
ACE entries are due in ONE hour!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/20/2016, 3:05 am
Time's up!

Here is the bracket: http://challonge.com/aceMarioMaker

And here is the spreadsheet! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T8qfbM81lbRNSlfZ97gaOOnEn4h3GzjpVrwzhkePPH0/edit#gid=0

We start tomorrow!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/20/2016, 3:10 pm
Here are the final placements for ACE: Mario Maker.

Amiibo Characters Exhibition - Mario Maker Ace_mm10

Congratulations to PKMN Master for winning!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member

8/21/2016, 3:33 am
ACE: Mario Maker replays are here!

Rounds 1 and 2:

And here is Round 3:
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39647

Likes Likes : 20

8/24/2016, 10:40 pm
Ooohhhh someone sent in CHARAAAAA!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum