Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

Mii Brawler's Up B Debate Empty Mii Brawler's Up B Debate

11/14/2016, 10:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Okay.

If you have a Mii Brawler amiibo, you no doubt debated whether which of its Up Special customs you want to run: Soaring Axe Kick (Default), Piston Punch (Custom 2), and Helicopter Kick (Default 3). This thread is created to debate which is the most optimal Up Special custom for Mii Brawler. Feel free to post your thoughts here.

As for me, I know Soaring Axe Kick is the best Up Special to run on Brawler. Notice how I say "know", because I know it is the best custom. SAK has the most vertical recovery of the three customs. Combined with Feint Jump (and possibly, Flaming Dropkick), SAK lets Brawler have the best recovery possible for it. The other two Up Special customs have below average vertical recovery, and ultimately let Brawler down (no pun intended).

Thoughts, anyone?
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34818

Likes Likes : 43

Mii Brawler's Up B Debate Empty Re: Mii Brawler's Up B Debate

11/15/2016, 6:03 pm
I can agree with this, also if an aggressive amiibo tries to edge guard brawler, they may be meteored (or spiked) down which could turn the tables for brawler.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

11/15/2016, 6:34 pm
Nickural wrote:I can agree with this, also if an aggressive amiibo tries to edge guard brawler, they may be meteored (or spiked) down which could turn the tables for brawler.
Very true. Some amiibo's recoveries (Ike, Ness, Lucas, etc.) make the opposing amiibo roll away from the edge or shield so they won't get hit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum