Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 16

Gold Gold : 45570

Likes Likes : 0

Red and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS Empty Red and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS

11/22/2012, 10:20 am
When the player jumps, he can pass through the tiles from below and stand on top them.

Spoiler:

Download:

http://depositfiles.com/files/slrfohjja
Anonymous

Red and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS Empty Re: Red and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS

11/22/2012, 10:58 am
Yay! What a nice work!
You're a genius!
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 391

Gold Gold : 44480

Likes Likes : 2

Red and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS Empty Re: Red and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS

12/10/2012, 6:18 pm
i already did this before you
@ Kittan Ryoko
@ Kittan Ryoko
Lewd
Lewd
Posts Posts : 659

Gold Gold : 44343

Likes Likes : 3

12/10/2012, 8:47 pm
Did you?
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member

12/11/2012, 2:35 pm
tanookiluigi wrote:i already did this before you

I'm sorry. I ignored that this had already been done. Can you share a link? I'd love to see your work just to compare with mine. This will allow myself to see if I made ​​mistakes.
MarioWizzerd
MarioWizzerd
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 615

Gold Gold : 43050

Likes Likes : 33

12/12/2012, 2:33 pm
I can not download Red and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS 745012908
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member

12/12/2012, 3:17 pm
It's strange. I have not this problem. Which button you pressed? You need to click on "free download".
MarioWizzerd
MarioWizzerd
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 615

Gold Gold : 43050

Likes Likes : 33

12/12/2012, 3:23 pm
I already did itRed and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS 3251325234
tanookiluigi
tanookiluigi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 391

Gold Gold : 44480

Likes Likes : 2

12/13/2012, 5:53 pm
its in the titles "3d gfx pack requested by raio gelo" and '3d gfx 2.0' it has way more than the mushroom tiles

here are the links

version 1.0 =
Spoiler:

version 2.0=
Spoiler:
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member

12/13/2012, 8:49 pm
MarioWizzerd wrote:I already did itRed and green mushroom tiles + bouncy pink mushroom from Mario DS 3251325234

I'm sorry. I don't know how to help.

tanookiluigi wrote:its in the titles "3d gfx pack requested by raio
gelo" and '3d gfx 2.0' it has way more than the mushroom tiles

here are the links

Thank you. I'm gonna try these packs.

Edit: So, I tested your mushrooms. Nice work, but we can't pass through the tiles from below. With my mushrooms tiles, we can, like in Mario DS.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum