Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
William0918
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 22

Gold Gold : 44080

Likes Likes : 0

Propeller Mario, Luigi, and Toad and Propeller Mushroom Pick up Empty Propeller Mario, Luigi, and Toad and Propeller Mushroom Pick up

9/11/2012, 4:05 pm
I have a graphic idea. This graphic is the propeller Mario, Luigi, and Toad. These are over tanooki Mario, Luigi, and Toad. Oh and the pick up is over the tanooki suit pickup.
Mario's is red.
Luigi's is green.
Toad's is blue.
The pick up is the propeller mushroom pick up.
When you made the graphics and their shadows, please put them in a zip file and attach them for me.
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 48250

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

Propeller Mario, Luigi, and Toad and Propeller Mushroom Pick up Empty Re: Propeller Mario, Luigi, and Toad and Propeller Mushroom Pick up

9/11/2012, 4:16 pm
What you refer to "pick up" like the "drill dive"? BTW I have SMW Mario and Luigi in my gfx pack.
Fire_Blade
Fire_Blade
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 1622

Gold Gold : 45660

Likes Likes : 10

Propeller Mario, Luigi, and Toad and Propeller Mushroom Pick up Empty Re: Propeller Mario, Luigi, and Toad and Propeller Mushroom Pick up

9/11/2012, 4:18 pm
Kazzoo wrote:BTW I have SMW Mario and Luigi in my gfx pack.

I was about to say that. Toad, however, will be a problem, I think.
William0918
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 22

Gold Gold : 44080

Likes Likes : 0

9/12/2012, 3:37 pm
Kazzoo wrote:What you refer to "pick up" like the "drill dive"? BTW I have SMW Mario and Luigi in my gfx pack.
Can you attach your graphics pack file?
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 48250

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

9/12/2012, 4:20 pm
It's on the forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum