Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZeNo
ZeNo
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 47

Gold Gold : 27575

Likes Likes : 10

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Empty ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World

8/24/2017, 9:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
◆ZWRV1 TOP TEN SMASH BROS AMIIBO TRAINERS IN THE WORLD◆

Hey, amiibo trainers, this is the amiibo trainer's power ranking I made.  The data I used to make this PR is from vanilla, doubles and standard amiibo tournaments.  Tournament data was collected from about a year ago to July 8th to make the first version of this PR.

I plan to upload an amiibo trainers PR every 3 months, so next PR will be uploaded on October 8th. 

How I got everyone's scores:

So there are two scores the overall score and the win/loss ratio.  The overall score matters the most in ranking an amiibo trainer, but if two trainers have the same overall score then I look to see who has the bigger win/loss ratio and whoever has the higher win/loss ratio is ranked higher.  Also, the overall score is the trainers wins subtracted by their losses in tournaments, pretty basic but it's a start.  Another thing is that trainers who placed third(1 point), second(2 points) and first(3 points) got extra points that were added to their overall score.  

Here are the top 10 most consistent amiibo trainers:

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Halfam11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Jadedf11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Thefin11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Cyroxc11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Nickur11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Mlfbud11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Arklai11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Keethm11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Blake-11

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World 1amiib11

Last edited by ZeNo on 8/25/2017, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowRift
ShadowRift
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 30

Gold Gold : 27827

Likes Likes : 2

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Empty Re: ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World

8/24/2017, 10:19 pm
What a beautiful graphic, thank you for taking the time to make this!
LittleFang
LittleFang
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 146

Gold Gold : 30874

Likes Likes : 29

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Empty Re: ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World

8/25/2017, 12:15 am
I'm quite surprised all of the entries are different characters. <:)
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56261

Likes Likes : 98

8/25/2017, 7:30 am
I still think you're missing a few tournaments, I know Ark's Link won CoC#2, (Which banned EPS and Crits) but it isn't here.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56261

Likes Likes : 98

8/25/2017, 7:31 am
But thanks for making this! It looks great
Steef
Steef
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 55

Gold Gold : 26756

Likes Likes : 6

8/25/2017, 12:12 pm
Looks great!!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41382

Likes Likes : 95

8/25/2017, 2:17 pm
Awesome job my dude!

Just a little nitpick on my card, Bowser's listed twice for the same exact tournament (AMG9). It was prelims, then the actual tournament. But anyways it is 

ZWRv1 Top Ten Smash Bros Amiibo Trainers In The World Ok_nes10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum