Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZeNo
ZeNo
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 47

Gold Gold : 27555

Likes Likes : 10

Amiibo Trainers PR?! Empty Amiibo Trainers PR?!

6/5/2017, 4:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
What's up guys so idk if anyone came up with this idea before, but I think we should have a power ranking system for amiibo trainers.  I think this would help evolve the amiibo metagame and it would also motivate trainers to give it there all in amiibo tournaments.  So in order to make a PR someone needs to gather information on tournament placings for each active amiibo trainer,  and then rank the trainers.  But if everyone is busy then I can just make it by myself lol.  Also in the competitive ssb4 metagame there was a PR made by <a href=http://panda.gg/articles/news/gaming/81/panda-global-rankings-v2-10-1>Panda Global</a> and they mostly focused on tier 1 tournaments to rank the players so idk if you guys want to do that as well but I don't know what would be considered a tier 1 tournament for amiibo tournaments.  

Here's an example of what it would look like: 

Amiibo Trainers PR?! Amiibo10

So yeah what do you guys think?
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 37

Gold Gold : 26776

Likes Likes : 1

Amiibo Trainers PR?! Empty Re: Amiibo Trainers PR?!

6/5/2017, 5:31 pm
I like this idea. If you need help, I could go through all of the amiibrawl rankings. I also suppose that every trainer's icon is their main amiibo.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56241

Likes Likes : 98

6/5/2017, 5:48 pm
This is a neat idea
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35351

Likes Likes : 17

6/5/2017, 6:16 pm
I think Havok had the beginnings of a collection of the stats of trainers. I can try and find it or it might be good to start the ranking from scratch
ZeNo
ZeNo
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 47

Gold Gold : 27555

Likes Likes : 10

6/5/2017, 6:24 pm
Yeah that would be cool if you could find those stats donkle.
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member

6/5/2017, 7:08 pm
These are very old stats and have not been maintained so they might not be of much help, but if nothing else the formatting is still intact if we want to continue the work that was done.

This is the link to the spreadsheet

It's kinda funny, the last time this was edited, I only had two entries logged

I wouldn't do anything with this data just yet though, I am currently creating a template for the community to fill out together in which every person who has entered an AmiiBrawl has their own stats page. At the moment I am only taking AmiiBrawls into account, but this will likely be expanded upon in the future
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member

6/5/2017, 7:29 pm
DONkLE wrote:These are very old stats and have not been maintained so they might not be of much help, but if nothing else the formatting is still intact if we want to continue the work that was done.

I wouldn't do anything with this data just yet though, I am currently creating a template for the community to fill out together in which every person who has entered an AmiiBrawl has their own stats page. At the moment I am only taking AmiiBrawls into account, but this will likely be expanded upon in the future
I started making a list before you started, but I'm taking the Flash Fights into account too.
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member

6/5/2017, 7:32 pm
TheAmiiboPirate wrote:
DONkLE wrote:These are very old stats and have not been maintained so they might not be of much help, but if nothing else the formatting is still intact if we want to continue the work that was done.

I started making a list before you started, but I'm taking the Flash Fights into account too.
If you'd like to post a link to it, I can help
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member

6/5/2017, 7:41 pm
After looking at Havok's list, I realized that I might have screwed up. This list only contains the results of tournaments hosted by amiibrawl, and only the placements given by Challonge. It is literally just a list and nothing really special. I suppose it could be useful for not having to constantly having to go onto challonge and looking it up that way...

Here's the linkhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tfp_Ab_EkuOFPCdBCxiX-udRJZEhKkOOR3NFcgWvq2o/edit?usp=sharing
LittleFang
LittleFang
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 146

Gold Gold : 30854

Likes Likes : 29

6/5/2017, 8:05 pm
Nice idea. I can't wait to see how this will turn out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum