Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 37

Gold Gold : 26876

Likes Likes : 1

Amiibo Variance Empty Amiibo Variance

6/13/2017, 8:17 pm
So... a friend of mine at school was saying he was going to buy an amiibo. I asked him which one and he said it was going to be random because it doesn't matter how you train them, they always turn out the same. This made me mad because he clearly thinks that anyone can train an amiibo easily and with very little time. How do I get him to to stop thinking like this and wisen-up? Or should I just leave him to learn from his stupidity in the event that he enters a proper tournament? Also, on a different how much variation is there between different trainers do you think there is? I personally believe there to be quite a substantial difference between everybody.
LittleFang
LittleFang
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 146

Gold Gold : 30954

Likes Likes : 29

Amiibo Variance Empty Re: Amiibo Variance

6/14/2017, 12:29 am
The primary traits that makes each trainer different is our different methods and ways of thinking. For example, someone wants to prove that a character deserves a higher placement on the tier list. Others will certainly disagree already drawing a line between them. This will soon divide everyone with varying opinions about the situation. Everyone will technically have different opinions about it. Some will be more similar than others but they'll still be different.

Our opinions are what make every trainer unique and this applies to almost everything.
TheAmiiboPirate
TheAmiiboPirate
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 37

Gold Gold : 26876

Likes Likes : 1

6/14/2017, 1:45 am
That's exactly what i was thinking. My friend is just incredibly ignorant when it comes to the opinions of others.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56341

Likes Likes : 98

6/14/2017, 9:17 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Just let him train something badly, then let him horribly fail in a tourney, that's the only way he'll learn.
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33575

Likes Likes : 30

6/14/2017, 9:59 am
Agreed with both statementa above. And not all amiibo are the same. Theres a tier list for a reason. Though some break the mold its rare.
LittleFang
LittleFang
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 146

Gold Gold : 30954

Likes Likes : 29

6/14/2017, 12:01 pm
Blue wrote:Just let him train something badly, then let him horribly fail in a tourney, that's the only way he'll learn.
XD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum