Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33575

Likes Likes : 30

Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament! Empty Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament!

4/5/2017, 11:59 pm
Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament! 20170422
Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament! 20170421
Me and Guitarlover will be streaming a smash bros tournament with amiibo this Saturday. Choose who you want to enter as (the amiibo will take your name), choose quickly once chosen they will be crossed out! 
This will be my last streamed personal tournament before i do actual tournaments! I got this idea from MarioLuigifans! 
The stream will be on my youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/MegaVGmaster
Im excited and counting this as my pre-tournament! I hope see you at the stream! Choose an amiibo pictured above!
Bracket so far 
http://challonge.com/MVGfinale
The stream will be tomorrow,April 8th, at 5 pm est (find your timezone) hope you all can make it.

Last edited by Blade the cheetah on 4/7/2017, 6:09 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating amiibo taken, adding stream date)
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35451

Likes Likes : 17

Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament! Empty Re: Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament!

4/6/2017, 11:47 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'll claim the Charizard if he's still available
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament! Empty Re: Select an amiibo and join my personal tournament!

4/6/2017, 12:00 pm
He is :D avilable! Make sure to check back here saturday for stream time and a link to the stream!
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member

4/7/2017, 3:11 pm
Update we now have a time 

The stream will be tomorrow,April 8th, at 5 pm est (find your timezone) hope you all can make it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum