Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34618

Likes Likes : 43

Amiibo tournament questions Empty Amiibo tournament questions

7/10/2016, 8:35 pm
I have a few questions about the tournaments, I didn't know where to ask about this so I asked here.
1. Any tournament suggestions for a person who is starting to join in tournaments?
2. Will my amiibo be saved and returned back to me with that save data?
3. What are the rules? Like stock, time, etc.
4. Will items be on?
5. 1v1 (Which is most likely the case) or 2v2?
Most of the questions pretty much follows the answer in question 1 (But you probably already knew that...)
Sorry If I was rude in any way.
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39447

Likes Likes : 20

Amiibo tournament questions Empty Re: Amiibo tournament questions

7/10/2016, 11:33 pm
Tournament suggestions for a Mii Gunner with their personality listed in the Creativity Forums?

Just in advance....I still have no powersaves.....dang.....
KahunaLagoona
KahunaLagoona
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 35

Gold Gold : 34298

Likes Likes : 0

7/11/2016, 12:28 am
Luigifan889 wrote:I have a few questions about the tournaments, I didn't know where to ask about this so I asked here.
1. Any tournament suggestions for a person who is starting to join in tournaments?
4. Will items be on?
Most of the questions pretty much follows the answer in question 1 (But you probably already knew that...)

Well most of these depends on the T.O.

1. If what you're asking is "What kind of tournament should I enter?" The most I can say is find one in the listings and see if you have a compatible amiibo to enter. Some people choose themes and allow only a select group of amiibo join. Others are pretty lax as long as you fit their criteria (mostly Little Mac being banned)

2. Speaking from experience, I've never had the data saved and returned. Most matches don't have the experience saved, and looking at it now I'm not even sure if that's possible. You're likely going to be sending a copy of the data, and any data that would be sent back would likely be more or less attached to the Power Tag.

3. Rules from what I can tell are usually 2-stock. Typically without a timer, but if they do, it's 6 minutes.

4. Depends on the theme. Amiibo Dan usually puts Smash Balls on, but most tend to leave them off - as just in Smash tournaments themselves items are considered unpredictable.

5. Depends on the theme. It's usually 1v1 - but some people are interested in 2v2s (I know I am.) 1v1s are usually easier to manage and prepare for, which is why I believe 2v2s aren't as common. (I have the capability for 2v2s, but once I start, I'd like to do 1v1s first)

And no, you're not rude at all.
PKMNMaster
PKMNMaster
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 93

Gold Gold : 32144

Likes Likes : 10

7/11/2016, 5:56 am
Luigifan889 wrote:I have a few questions about the tournaments, I didn't know where to ask about this so I asked here.
4. Will items be on?
I recommend the Weeky Amiibo Skirmish (WAS) since it happens the most frequently. The rules for next Tuesday are no Little Mac, Explosive Perfect Shield, or Critical Hitter. You also need something to enter with, either an Andriod device or Amiibo Powersaves.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum