Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

What should i set the handicap to?

0 - 0%
0 - 0%
2 - 100%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 2

Poll closed
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33575

Likes Likes : 30

Poll for possible amiibo crew tournament. Empty Poll for possible amiibo crew tournament.

3/17/2017, 4:57 pm
So im thinking of having an amiibo crew battle tournament if a get a powersave for my up coming birthday next month. And thought getting everything set up would be a good idea before hand.
So a crew battle would be 4 amiibo per team ,3 stocks, 8 minutes. More details in the future.

Ignore the poll, Blakers had an amazing idea we are going with his idea.

"What you could do is operate all matches as normal and then end the game when all of an amiibo's remaining stocks are up. (For example, if an amiibo wins its first match with 2 stocks left, end the match when it has only one stock left in that game."

Last edited by Blade the cheetah on 3/17/2017, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blakers
Blakers
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 45713

Likes Likes : 58

Poll for possible amiibo crew tournament. Empty Re: Poll for possible amiibo crew tournament.

3/17/2017, 7:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
What you could do is operate all matches as normal and then end the game when all of an amiibo's remaining stocks are up. (For example, if an amiibo wins its first match with 2 stocks left, end the match when it has only one stock left in that game.)
Blade the cheetah
Blade the cheetah
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 202

Gold Gold : 33575

Likes Likes : 30

Poll for possible amiibo crew tournament. Empty Re: Poll for possible amiibo crew tournament.

3/17/2017, 7:38 pm
Blakers wrote:What you could do is operate all matches as normal and then end the game when all of an amiibo's remaining stocks are up. (For example, if an amiibo wins its first match with 2 stocks left, end the match when it has only one stock left in that game.)
that is a genius idea, i might just do that.
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35848

Likes Likes : 18

3/28/2017, 10:51 pm
Can i be part of your crew ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum