Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35581

Likes Likes : 17

A Tip for Teaching Amiibo to Counter Empty A Tip for Teaching Amiibo to Counter

2/18/2017, 3:22 pm
Lately I've had some good results from a technique I've been using to teach Aecus to counter more so I figured I'd share it with you guys. Essentially the basis for it is to get an amiibo of a character that has slow smash attacks (or set customs to on and use a high attack/low speed stat setup). So far, Palutena and Ike have been perfect for this role, but I am sure that there are other amiibo that work as well. 

TLDR; slow smash attacks give more time for the amiibo to react and counter, use heavy hitters with slow attacks for training.
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34818

Likes Likes : 43

A Tip for Teaching Amiibo to Counter Empty Re: A Tip for Teaching Amiibo to Counter

2/18/2017, 6:10 pm
I'm guessing that Pikachu can fill the role perfectly as well?
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35581

Likes Likes : 17

A Tip for Teaching Amiibo to Counter Empty Re: A Tip for Teaching Amiibo to Counter

2/18/2017, 9:55 pm
Nickural wrote:I'm guessing that Pikachu can fill the role perfectly as well?
I've never tried using Pikachu but I'm sure it could work, yeah. My only concern would be that it would use specials instead of smash attacks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum