Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmiiBrawl 14. Valentines Day Tournament

+8
DONkLE
Fulminix
xVantonage
GameMasta97
ShadowRift
PKMNMaster
Blue
TMac
12 posters
Go down
TMac
TMac
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 11

Gold Gold : 29341

Likes Likes : 11

https://www.twitch.tv/amiibrawl

AmiiBrawl 14. Valentines Day Tournament - Page 3 Empty AmiiBrawl 14. Valentines Day Tournament

2/2/2017, 7:40 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First topic message reminder :

I love you  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

This will be a Team tournament event. Standard rules apply. We are going by This Tier List posted by @Keethkon.  As of now, this should be the basic rules to go by as you get ready for this Live Streamed Event!

These rules include:

• Stats must equal 120
  • No Little Mac
  • No Critical Hit
  • No Explosive Shield Bonus
  • :whee: Team Attack is OFF :iykwim:
  • :sweg: Teams can only have one S-Tier :le smooch:
  • :crievrytiem: If you cannot find a teammate, enter two of your own :ginger:
  • Matches will be 2 stock 6 mins
  • Stages will be: Omega Battlefield, Battlefield, Omega Battlefield
  • Double Elimination: Loser bracket ran on 3ds
  • :yah: Please Include a Team Name :lewd:

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO: Amiibrawl@gmail.com titled "AmiiBrawl V-Day Entry" as the subject. In your message put your Bracket name, Amiibo, Team name, and bin file. Tournament start time around 4-6pm CST.

ENTRIES ARE DUE BY THE MONDAY BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TOURNAMENT!

This tournament can be watched at: https://www.twitch.tv/amiibrawl
Brackets can be found at: http://challonge.com/users/amiibrawl
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmiiBrawl
Any Questions about the tournament? Ask @TMac, @ultraxlax, or AmiiBrawl on twitter.

Last edited by TMac on 2/3/2017, 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total

ShadowRift
ShadowRift
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 30

Gold Gold : 28037

Likes Likes : 2

AmiiBrawl 14. Valentines Day Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: AmiiBrawl 14. Valentines Day Tournament

2/5/2017, 10:59 pm
xVantonage wrote:
ShadowRift wrote:
xVantonage wrote:
Blue wrote:Before you enter two of your own, try to find a partner first.
Alright then, I'll just put it here then. If anyone needs a partner I'm here. 

I just trained two of my own because no one really responded in the twitch chat.
I can team with you if you want
That's great, was there a theme you had about entering with, because the amiibo I were trying are a robin and a roy.
I was just gonna go with my Kirby & Link, from what ive tested they make a pretty good doubles team
xVantonage
xVantonage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 88

Gold Gold : 29572

AmiiBrawl 14. Valentines Day Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: AmiiBrawl 14. Valentines Day Tournament

2/5/2017, 11:26 pm
@ShadowRift well it seems we both picked a melee and ranged character, so I guess you could pick the character you want to enter most and I'll supplement the other.

BTW I do have both of those amiibo so I might be able to get the match experience in.
ShadowRift
ShadowRift
Standard Member

2/5/2017, 11:29 pm
xVantonage wrote:@ShadowRift well it seems we both picked a melee and ranged character, so I guess you could pick the character you want to enter most and I'll supplement the other.

BTW I do have both of those amiibo so I might be able to get the match experience in.
I am really confident in Kirby for doubles, so I guess it is Kirby and Robin then?
xVantonage
xVantonage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 88

Gold Gold : 29572

2/6/2017, 1:56 am
ShadowRift wrote:
xVantonage wrote:@ShadowRift well it seems we both picked a melee and ranged character, so I guess you could pick the character you want to enter most and I'll supplement the other.

I am really confident in Kirby for doubles, so I guess it is Kirby and Robin then?
OK, guess I'll start giving robin some experience working with Kirby.

Now for the next order of business, what do we name this duo?
ShadowRift
ShadowRift
Standard Member

2/6/2017, 7:16 am
xVantonage wrote:OK, guess I'll start giving robin some experience working with Kirby.

Now for the next order of business, what do we name this duo?
I have no clue.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31607

Likes Likes : 17

2/6/2017, 3:59 pm
When's the bracket for this tournament going to be up, and when does the tournament start?
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

2/6/2017, 4:03 pm
Also, I sent my team.
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35978

Likes Likes : 18

2/6/2017, 4:16 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:When's the bracket for this tournament going to be up, and when does the tournament start?
The tournament will be up on the day of the tournament and will start at 3:00pm EST
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

2/6/2017, 5:00 pm
MarioLuigiFans wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:When's the bracket for this tournament going to be up, and when does the tournament start?
The tournament will be up on the day of the tournament and will start at 3:00pm EST
Okay, thanks. And what is the day of the tournament?
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35978

Likes Likes : 18

2/6/2017, 5:15 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
MarioLuigiFans wrote:
Okay, thanks. And what is the day of the tournament?
The day of the Tournament will be on Valtentine's Day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum