Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this back in business!

+5
Blue
MarioLuigiFans
Fulminix
DONkLE
GameMasta97
9 posters
Go down
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39517

Likes Likes : 20

Let's get this back in business! - Page 5 Empty Let's get this back in business!

1/18/2017, 4:47 pm
First topic message reminder :

It's been awhile since GMAT 4, and I'd like to get this going back up, loads of entrants and everything!
GMAT 5

Rules:
Best 2 out of 3
Double Elimination 1v1
Stat Total must be equal to or under 120
Little Mac banned
EPS banned
Crit-Hit banned on S-Tiers
Matches will be 2-stock, 6 min.
Items off

Matches will be on Omega Battlefield

Tourney Bracket: http://challonge.com/GMAT_5

Send amiibo to gmatourneys@gmail.com
You can send up to 5 amiibo, but you can send up to 2 S-Tiers.
Tourney starts on the 21st, entrants due before 10:00 AM (UTC-8:00) on that day

Total Entrants: 33
Participants: GameMasta97, ShadowRift, MarioLuigiFans, DONkLE, Blakers, PlusleUltraGamer, xVantonage

Last edited by GameMasta97 on 2/3/2017, 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member

Let's get this back in business! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's get this back in business!

1/23/2017, 11:00 pm
Hey, guys, sorry I've been away for so long. I got my Wii U taken away, sadly *dang siblings* I may not be able to continue for a couple weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get back to it as soon as possible.
@Blue I cannot access Twitter at school for obvious reasons. I just got back on my mom's computer, not enough time to check Twitter. Again, sorry, I will get back to GMAT 5 as soon as possible.
@PlusleUltraGamer Sorry, it's too late. It'd take forever to rearrange the brackets again. Well, then again, I could write down the results and do the rest of the tourney. It'll take awhile though.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56341

Likes Likes : 98

Let's get this back in business! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's get this back in business!

1/23/2017, 11:15 pm
GameMasta97 wrote:Hey, guys, sorry I've been away for so long. I got my Wii U taken away, sadly *dang siblings* I may not be able to continue for a couple weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get back to it as soon as possible.
@Blue I cannot access Twitter at school for obvious reasons. I just got back on my mom's computer, not enough time to check Twitter. Again, sorry, I will get back to GMAT 5 as soon as possible.
@PlusleUltraGamer Sorry, it's too late. It'd take forever to rearrange the brackets again. Well, then again, I could write down the results and do the rest of the tourney. It'll take awhile though.
How is it too late when he has spots reserved, and sent his amiibo in?
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member

1/24/2017, 12:18 am
Blue wrote:
GameMasta97 wrote:Hey, guys, sorry I've been away for so long. I got my Wii U taken away, sadly *dang siblings* I may not be able to continue for a couple weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get back to it as soon as possible.
1. Because it had already started
2. I said, and I quote, "Well, then again, I could write down the results and do the rest of the tourney. It'll take awhile though." Meaning he can enter, I'll just have to re-enter the same results as before and add him into one of the later matches, of course, not making him face himself.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31477

Likes Likes : 17

1/24/2017, 9:29 am
Blue wrote:
I was busy and didn't end up sending them until he had already done four matches.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31477

Likes Likes : 17

1/24/2017, 9:32 am
I'd like it if I still could be in the tournament. I know I did send them kinda late, but I was busy all day. If you don't wanna rearrange the brackets, I understand. I still do wanna be in the tournament though, if that's possible.
Blue
Blue
Administrator

1/26/2017, 8:15 pm
May you remove me from the brackets? Thanks in advance.
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member

1/26/2017, 9:50 pm
Blue wrote:May you remove me from the brackets? Thanks in advance.
Just one question. Why would you want to go off? I mean, I know you haven't gotten in any matches so far (even though you're due for MarioLuigiFans' Falcon Battle), and I'm taking a long time to retrieve my Wii U, but still...why would you want to go out?
No offense, but if I were you, I'd wait patiently until the host was ready to proceed.
Sorry if I'm being harsh, but I won't remove you until I have a good reason why you want to be removed.
Blue
Blue
Administrator

1/26/2017, 9:53 pm
GameMasta97 wrote:
Blue wrote:May you remove me from the brackets? Thanks in advance.
Just one question. Why would you want to go off? I mean, I know you haven't gotten in any matches so far (even though you're due for MarioLuigiFans' Falcon Battle), and I'm taking a long time to retrieve my Wii U, but still...why would you want to go out?
No offense, but if I were you, I'd wait patiently until the host was ready to proceed.
Sorry if I'm being harsh, but I won't remove you until I have a good reason why you want to be removed.
1. Because all my amiibo are jokes
2. The bracket isn't random
3. The delays
4. I may be quitting soon/taking a hiatus, and I don't want this being potentially my last tourney for awhile.
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member

2/3/2017, 12:11 pm
Ok, now that I'm back and finally have time, I have removed TrainerBlue and added PlusleUltraGamer to the brackets. Since there's so many Kirbys, Lucarios, and Marios, I'll have to ask for two last .bins that are not a Robin, Captain Falcon, Link, or Mii Gunner. Thank you in advance!
And if you've already sent in 2 S-Tiers, you can only send in another one if you include a low-tier amiibo with it.
Main Post has been updated!
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35848

Likes Likes : 18

2/3/2017, 1:21 pm
When is it going to start?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum