Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this back in business!

+5
Blue
MarioLuigiFans
Fulminix
DONkLE
GameMasta97
9 posters
Go down
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39647

Likes Likes : 20

Let's get this back in business! - Page 4 Empty Let's get this back in business!

1/18/2017, 4:47 pm
First topic message reminder :

It's been awhile since GMAT 4, and I'd like to get this going back up, loads of entrants and everything!
GMAT 5

Rules:
Best 2 out of 3
Double Elimination 1v1
Stat Total must be equal to or under 120
Little Mac banned
EPS banned
Crit-Hit banned on S-Tiers
Matches will be 2-stock, 6 min.
Items off

Matches will be on Omega Battlefield

Tourney Bracket: http://challonge.com/GMAT_5

Send amiibo to gmatourneys@gmail.com
You can send up to 5 amiibo, but you can send up to 2 S-Tiers.
Tourney starts on the 21st, entrants due before 10:00 AM (UTC-8:00) on that day

Total Entrants: 33
Participants: GameMasta97, ShadowRift, MarioLuigiFans, DONkLE, Blakers, PlusleUltraGamer, xVantonage

Last edited by GameMasta97 on 2/3/2017, 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 130

Gold Gold : 31607

Likes Likes : 17

Let's get this back in business! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's get this back in business!

1/22/2017, 8:05 am
[quote="GameMasta97"]Tourney might be delayed by half an hour. Laptop's restarting/updating and I still have loads of amiibo to check for legality of their equipment. I also have to order all the entrants, giving more mirror matches, and I'm still waiting for PlusleUltraGamer's amiibo.[/quote]
@GameMasta97 I sent them in last night after you had already done four matches, is it too late for them to be in the tournament?
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

Let's get this back in business! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's get this back in business!

1/22/2017, 3:03 pm
@GameMasta97 you there?
DONkLE
DONkLE
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35581

1/22/2017, 5:06 pm
Will the tournament be proceeding soon?
xVantonage
xVantonage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 88

Gold Gold : 29572

Likes Likes : 2

1/23/2017, 1:02 am
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
GameMasta97 wrote:Tourney might be delayed by half an hour. Laptop's restarting/updating and I still have loads of amiibo to check for legality of their equipment. I also have to order all the entrants, giving more mirror matches, and I'm still waiting for PlusleUltraGamer's amiibo.
@GameMasta97 I sent them in last night after you had already done four matches, is it too late for them to be in the tournament?
All you need to quote a post is to press the quote button under the post you want to quote. I think you were asking about this earlier, although your bb code seems to work in the post box.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56471

Likes Likes : 98

1/23/2017, 2:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ANT#2 the sequel.
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

1/23/2017, 3:58 pm
[quote="xVantonage"][quote="PlusleUltraGamer"][quote="GameMasta97"]Tourney might be delayed by half an hour. Laptop's restarting/updating and I still have loads of amiibo to check for legality of their equipment. I also have to order all the entrants, giving more mirror matches, and I'm still waiting for PlusleUltraGamer's amiibo.[/quote]
@GameMasta97 I sent them in last night after you had already done four matches, is it too late for them to be in the tournament?[/quote]
All you need to quote a post is to press the quote button under the post you want to quote. I think you were asking about this earlier, although your bb code seems to work in the post box.[/quote]
My what now?
ShadowRift
ShadowRift
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 30

Gold Gold : 28037

1/23/2017, 4:13 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
xVantonage wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
GameMasta97 wrote:Tourney might be delayed by half an hour. Laptop's restarting/updating and I still have loads of amiibo to check for legality of their equipment. I also have to order all the entrants, giving more mirror matches, and I'm still waiting for PlusleUltraGamer's amiibo.
All you need to quote a post is to press the quote button under the post you want to quote. I think you were asking about this earlier, although your bb code seems to work in the post box.
My what now?
When you post a comment, their should be an options box below the send button, make sure the checkbox next to "Disable BBCode in this post" is NOT checked
Fulminix
Fulminix
Standard Member

1/23/2017, 4:32 pm
ShadowRift wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
xVantonage wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
My what now?
When you post a comment, their should be an options box below the send button, make sure the checkbox next to "Disable BBCode in this post" is NOT checked
Like this?
xVantonage
xVantonage
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 88

Gold Gold : 29572

1/23/2017, 7:29 pm
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
ShadowRift wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
xVantonage wrote:
PlusleUltraGamer wrote:
My what now?
Like this?
Yeah.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56471

Likes Likes : 98

1/23/2017, 9:22 pm
Lol! Seems like me calling him out on Twitter ran him off, lol.(I'm just kidding, but I did however call him out for him trying to say I sent a faulty .bin)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum