Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31501

Likes Likes : 1

alt amiibo trophies 3ds versions anyone Empty alt amiibo trophies 3ds versions anyone

10/8/2016, 8:38 pm
I was wondering if Nintendo released the alternate trophies from the 3ds version would people buy more amiibo because of having one closer to the alt they chose for it
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39447

Likes Likes : 20

alt amiibo trophies 3ds versions anyone Empty Re: alt amiibo trophies 3ds versions anyone

10/10/2016, 8:11 pm
I actually had a dream once about Cloud's and Bayonetta's alt versions in a store (not packaged), with a red base....If only that were real....or even better, if their amiibo could come out earlier (seriously, nintendo! you promised us the final 3 half a year ago!)
Antiness
Antiness
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 31501

Likes Likes : 1

alt amiibo trophies 3ds versions anyone Empty Re: alt amiibo trophies 3ds versions anyone

11/19/2016, 10:39 pm
GameMasta97 wrote:I actually had a dream once about Cloud's and Bayonetta's alt versions in a store (not packaged), with a red base....If only that were real....or even better, if their amiibo could come out earlier (seriously, nintendo! you promised us the final 3 half a year ago!)

December 31st 2016 there released
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum