Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Which do you want me to ban?

0 - 0%
7 - 58%
5 - 42%

Total Votes: 12

Poll closed
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39527

Likes Likes : 20

Restricted (but not banned) Tournament (CANCELED) Empty Restricted (but not banned) Tournament (CANCELED)

9/14/2016, 8:54 pm
CANCELED DUE TO COMPLAINTS ON TWITTER
Sorry about the inconvenience, this tourney is PERMENANTLY canceled...

R.I.P my first tourney.... :crievrytiem:

Last edited by Sans on 9/18/2016, 3:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : CANCELED)
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34698

Likes Likes : 43

Restricted (but not banned) Tournament (CANCELED) Empty Re: Restricted (but not banned) Tournament (CANCELED)

9/14/2016, 9:08 pm
1. I'm sorry but nonhacked stats equal 120, not 100, was this intentional?
2. If palutena and mii fighters can use customs why can't other amiibo? and by the way, if the amiibo have customs you don't have access to yet, They will still work ON the amiibo, you just can't use them
3. A tiers cannot have any stats but S tiers can have below 100? Sounds harsh for lower tiers.
4. "Stats must equal to whats on the guide" thats limiting creativity, but ehh, I'll let this one slip.
5. The only little mac that is freely allowed is punchy the air fighter? why is that?
6. 4 stock? do you know how long normal matches go? (2 stock)
(If I seem mean, I don't mean it, I just want for you to think a little about whats wrong here.)
Edit: ok now this seems a bit more reasonable
Edit 2: this is a doubles tournament? sorry I thought it was singles my bad, this makes some more sense now.
Z
Z
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 12

Gold Gold : 29001

Likes Likes : 2

Restricted (but not banned) Tournament (CANCELED) Empty Re: Restricted (but not banned) Tournament (CANCELED)

9/14/2016, 9:28 pm
Is 40/40/40 Vampire Roy kosher?
Vampire Lite: LS, ImpEsc, EZPS
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member

9/14/2016, 10:11 pm
Nickural wrote:1. I'm sorry but nonhacked stats equal 120, not 100, was this intentional?
2. If palutena and mii fighters can use customs why can't other amiibo? and by the way, if the amiibo have customs you don't have access to yet, They will still work ON the amiibo, you just can't use them
3. A tiers cannot have any stats but S tiers can have below 100? Sounds harsh for lower tiers.
4. "Stats must equal to whats on the guide" thats limiting creativity, but ehh, I'll let this one slip.
5. The only little mac that is freely allowed is punchy the air fighter? why is that?
6. 4 stock? do you know how long normal matches go? (2 stock)
1. No, it wasn't....must've been a typo.....

2. I changed that.....just to let you know

3. 100? I meant -100...I'll edit it...

4. I changed that too.....

5. Punchy is allowed because he's an 'air fighter', which is bad in the metagame.

6. My amiibo takes me out that way in about 5 min.....it's THAT powerful; although I've never tested the time using ANOTHER amiibo.....use my amibo's .bin file for ONE MATCH, and see how long it is...just tell me how long the 4-stock match is, and i'll change accordingly.
Chief Grizzly
Chief Grizzly
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 39

Gold Gold : 29671

Likes Likes : 8

https://www.twitch.tv/amiibrawl

9/16/2016, 9:39 am
I will be entering this. Not going to have much time to train so not expecting much, but should be fun.
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56351

Likes Likes : 98

9/18/2016, 2:33 pm
Not my fault you cancelled it, that was your choice.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

9/18/2016, 4:19 pm
Sans wrote:CANCELED DUE TO COMPLAINTS ON TWITTER
Sorry about the inconvenience, this tourney is PERMENANTLY canceled...

R.I.P my first tourney.... :crievrytiem:
You've let a little criticism decide the fate of your tournament? I say you should've just kept on going ahead and not letting the criticism kill your motivation, but that's just me...
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member

9/18/2016, 5:42 pm
Try explaining that to @TheBlueTrainer, Unoriginal.....
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56351

Likes Likes : 98

9/19/2016, 2:18 pm
Sans wrote:Try explaining that to @TheBlueTrainer, Unoriginal.....
Stop blaming me for being honest
Havok
Havok
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 135

Gold Gold : 32321

Likes Likes : 36

9/21/2016, 9:44 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@Sans

Definitely do a tournament if you want to do one.  Just KISS.  Keep it Simple, Sans!  Overly complex rules were the only complaint I heard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum