Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Which one?

3 - 38%
0 - 0%
3 - 38%
1 - 13%
1 - 13%

Total Votes: 8

Poll closed
LittleFang
LittleFang
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 146

Gold Gold : 31084

Likes Likes : 29

Type of Tournament? Empty Type of Tournament?

5/16/2017, 8:25 pm
Hello fellow trainers! Today I confirmed that I'm getting a few power tags so I'll be able to host my own tournaments. And to make it better, summer is right around the corner. I came up with a few ideas for my first so you can vote for them if you'd like. Here they are.

Comet Strider (CS)
Description: The main tournament. Everyone will enter their strongest or most viable character(s).
Eligible Characters: All except for Little Mac.
Entry Limitations: - No hacked stats. - No EPS. - No Critical Hit. - 1 to 2 amiibos per trainer. Only 1 S and 1 A class amiibo per trainer.
Match Rules (Singles): - 2 stocks. - 6 minutes. - Best out of 3. - Stages will be played in the order of Final Destination, Laylat Cruise, Final Destination. - No items. - Normal bracket system with double elimination.

King of Gaming (KOG)
Description: The iconic faces battle it out in an epic tournament for the grand title of “King of Gaming.”
Eligible Characters: Mario, Pacman, Megaman, Sonic, Ryu, and Cloud.
Entry Limitations: - No hacked stats. - No EPS. - No Critical Hit. - 1 to 2 amiibos per trainer. Only 1 S and 1 A class amiibo per trainer.
Match Rules (Singles): - 2 stocks. - 6 minutes. - Best out of 3. - Stages will be played in the order of Final Destination, Battlefield, Final Destination. - No items.  - Normal bracket system with double elimination.

Amiibo Grail War (AGW)
Description: The Smash cast has been chosen to take part in a Holy Grail War. They get split into the seven combat classes of Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, and Assassin. Each class varis in different characteristics. Who will become victorious and win the almighty Grail?
Character Classes (subject to change)
Saber: Link, Toon Link, Marth, Lucina, Meta Knight, Shulk, Roy, Mii Sword Fighter, and Cloud.
Archer: Megaman, Pit, Dark Pit, Rob, Samus, Diddy Kong, Duck Hunt, Bayonetta, and Mii Gunner.
Lancer: Palutena, Lucario, King Dedede, Villager, and Corrin.
Rider: Luigi, Bowser Jr., Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, Wario, Olimar, and Yoshi.
Berserker: Bowser, Ganondorf, Ike, Charizard, Ryu, Donkey Kong, and Mii Brawler.
Caster: Mario, Dr. Mario, Ness, Lucas, Mewtwo, Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, Zelda, Peach, and Rosalina.
Assassin: ZSS, Sheik, Greninja, Jigglypuff, G&W, Sonic, Pacman, and Pikachu.
Entry Limitations: - No hacked stats. - No EPS. - No Critical Hit. - 1 to 2 amiibos per trainer. Only 1 S and 1 A class amiibo per trainer. If a trainer decides to enter 2 or more amiibo, all of them must be in the same class. For example you can’t enter both Greninja and Lucario because they’re in different classes. But you can enter both Greninja and Pikachu.
Match Rules: - 2 stocks. - 6 minutes. - Best out of 3. - Stages will be played in the order of Final Destination, Battlefield, Final Destination. - Smash ball on low. - Normal bracket system with double elimination.

Super Mario Rally (SMR)
Description: Super Mario’s large cast of characters in the new Smash title come together in an amiibo tournament that exclusively accepts them. Including one guest star that happened to be in Mario title once.
Eligible Characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Wario, and Dr. Mario.
Possible Guest Stars: Rob, Link, and Villager.
Match Rules: - 2 stocks. - 6 minutes. - Best out of 3. - Stages will be played in the order Omega Mushroom Kingdom U, BattleField, Omega Mushroom Kingdom U. - No items. - Normal bracket system with double elimination.

Armion League Championship (ALC)
Description: In this strange region of the Pokemon world called Armion, pokemon take the form of small 2” plastic figures. But it’s not a real Pokemon league if there aren’t any battles. The people here have come up with a unique way of battling these small figurines…
Eligible Characters: Pikachu, Charizard, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Mewtwo, and Greninja.

Match Rules: - 2 stocks. - 6 minutes. - Best out of 3. - Stages will be played in the order Omega Kalos League, Pokemon Stadium 2, Omega Kalos League. - No items. - Normal bracket system with double elimination.
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35978

Likes Likes : 18

Type of Tournament? Empty Re: Type of Tournament?

5/16/2017, 8:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Fang. All of those are great ideas. I will definitely join.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

5/16/2017, 9:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Grail War has my vote.
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35978

Likes Likes : 18

5/16/2017, 10:18 pm
Arklaine wrote:The Grail War has my vote.
The Mario Rally is mine
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum