Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

New amiibo guide

3 - 60%
2 - 40%

Total Votes: 5

Poll closed
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56471

Likes Likes : 98

I'm Going to Make two new amiibo guides. Empty I'm Going to Make two new amiibo guides.

9/13/2016, 2:10 pm
Since the Luigi and Olimar guides on the Dojo are outdated, and I want to share my advice with them, I'll be making a guide for each of them. Vote for the one you want to see first.(I'll be posting the guides on here, and Amino.)
Note: I know enough info to make the guides, but if anyone has advice they are willing to share, then let me know.
Nickural
Nickural
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34818

Likes Likes : 43

I'm Going to Make two new amiibo guides. Empty Re: I'm Going to Make two new amiibo guides.

9/13/2016, 4:23 pm
Did I somehow influence you?
I wonder when cloud is going to finish reworking my Duck Hunt Guide into a Guide update for his, I can't wait to see it, and I can't wait to see your guides too!
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41592

Likes Likes : 95

I'm Going to Make two new amiibo guides. Empty Re: I'm Going to Make two new amiibo guides.

9/13/2016, 5:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
STAY AWAY FROM MY WEEGEE GUIDE THAT'LL BE MINE

(jk, feel free to do it if you want)
GameMasta97
GameMasta97
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39647

Likes Likes : 20

9/13/2016, 6:40 pm
Unoriginal Username wrote:STAY AWAY FROM MY WEEGEE GUIDE THAT'LL BE MINE
YEA!!!!! WEEGEE BELONGS TO THE WEEGEE TRAINER HIMSELF!!!!!
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56471

Likes Likes : 98

9/15/2016, 5:26 pm
Time to tally votes from here and Amino:
Luigi-7
Olimar-7
Umm, now who to make first?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum