Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

ACE: Speed Demon Empty ACE: Speed Demon

8/20/2016, 4:08 pm
Hello! I'm announcing the very next ACE! The theme is Speed Demon!

This theme requires you to outfit your amiibo with 200 points in their Speed stat! (Crazy, huh?) In addition to the 200 Speed, your amiibo MUST have the Trade-off for improved speed AND the Skating traction bonus effects. So that means when you submit your amiibo, it would have 200 Speed, Trade-off speed and skating traction, and negative points in attack, defense, or both! Plan carefully!

If you do not have the means to freely edit your amiibo, feel free to send them in to me and I will change their stats and bonuses for you and send them back. Just be sure to tell me what setup you want on them, and if you want them back for training.

Also, for the first (and only) time ever, I will have PRIZES for the winner! The prize are two codes of the Steam Siege pack for Pokemon Trading Card Game Online! So if you want those codes, you better enter!

RULES
Double elimination
2-stock, 6-minute matches
No items
Non-Omega Green Hill Zone ONLY (Gotta go fast!)
MUST have 200 Points in speed
MUST have Trade-off for improved speed AND Skating traction equipped
Explosive perfect shield and Little Mac are banned

The tournament is scheduled for Sunday, August 28 at 12:30 p.m. PST, but the date may be subject to change. Send your amiibo's bin file to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by 11:59 p.m. PST the day before the tournament, and send them way before the tournament if you need me to change their stats/bonuses!

Match results will be live-tweeted through my Twitter. Follow @UnorUser to keep up with the tournament.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here or on my Twitter.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41472

Likes Likes : 95

ACE: Speed Demon Empty Re: ACE: Speed Demon

8/27/2016, 2:47 pm
ALL ACE ENTRIES ARE DUE TONIGHT!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum