Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Amiibo Discussion

+6
HeroOfRhyme
Neon-Ice
Revoblam
Cloud
vs
SilverDeoxys563
10 posters
Go down
SilverDeoxys563
SilverDeoxys563
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 74

Gold Gold : 46820

Likes Likes : 4

General Amiibo Discussion - Page 3 Empty amiibo

12/15/2014, 2:01 am
First topic message reminder :

Official website, official subreddit.

General Amiibo Discussion - Page 3 DvkND

And this is the Holy Trinity of the three rarest amiibos that are impossible to find in stores. What's all the rage about? It's just that THIS is what people are doing with their Marths, Villagers, and Wii Fit Trainers.

Scalpers gon scalp

HeroOfRhyme
HeroOfRhyme
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 294

Gold Gold : 34537

Likes Likes : 1

General Amiibo Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: General Amiibo Discussion

1/9/2015, 1:00 am
Lucina is non-existant. Marth is one though.

I want a Captain Falcon and Marth one. Appearently they are both really rare since one is discontinued and one is sold out.
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq
Posts Posts : 896

Gold Gold : 36113

Likes Likes : 9

1/9/2015, 12:49 pm
if they even became compatible with 3ds version i would surly get a Mii , sadfly nintendo isn't that Strategist, anywasy i would get Mario (because thats everyones main) or a Link....And quit that blasted Cloured low res bart and put a clear one....and make him Fierce deity.
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 49009

Likes Likes : 102

1/10/2015, 10:44 pm
GOT VILLAGER AMIIBO, JPN IMPORT
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator

1/14/2015, 11:46 am
Robin, Lucina, Ness, Charizard, Wario, and Pac-Man announced as Wave 4! Which ones are you guys getting? You can probably guess the one I might pre-order.
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq

1/15/2015, 3:11 pm
R3GG13 wrote:NEW 3DS Will be compatilbe with ammibo, I say no to 3ds

Good work nintendo.
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion
Posts Posts : 335

Gold Gold : 36164

Likes Likes : 2

1/16/2015, 2:01 pm
So now I'm waiting on Shulk, Robin and Lucina. Most likely the rarest of the amiibo to be coming out. GL me.
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator

1/16/2015, 2:55 pm
Reyn wrote:So now I'm waiting on Shulk, Robin and Lucina. Most likely the rarest of the amiibo to be coming out. GL me.

did you pre-order them? if not gl lol
Revoblam
Revoblam
Shaq
Shaq

1/16/2015, 9:42 pm
sooo, will an adaptor for normal 3ds XL  be made so we can play our amibbos on le Classic?
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator

General Amiibo Discussion - Page 3 Empty General Amiibo Discussion

1/17/2015, 8:27 pm
Talk about amiibo in general here - from where you're finding amiibo, to new waves being announced, to which ones you have, which ones you want, which ones you don't want...and what amiibos you want to be made.

Amiibo are a new toys-to-life wave of figures made by Nintendo depicting their own characters. There are currently two lines of amiibo - ones based off of Super Smash Bros. and ones based off of the Super Mario series. They can be read into games, and some games can write data to them, like Smash and Mario Party 10. But amiibo can only hold save data from one game at a time so you will need two amiibo in order to consistently play both games. There are currently 4 waves of amiibo. Wave 1, which includes Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Link, Fox, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Pikachu, Kirby, and Marth. Wave 2, which has Zelda, Diddy Kong, Luigi, Little Mac, Pit, and Captain Falcon. Wave 3, which includes Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, Ike, Sonic, Mega Man, King Dedede, Rosalina & Luma, Lucario, Shulk, and Meta Knight. And finally, we have wave 4, which includes Robin, Lucina, Charizard, Pac-Man, Wario, and Ness.

Some amiibo are also very rare. Right now, Marth, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Little Mac are hard to find and usually sell online for over $40 USD. Fox, Pit, and Captain Falcon are also uncommon. Wave 3, however, introduces exclusivity to stores. For example, Shulk is exclusive to GameStop, Rosalina is exclusive to Target, Lucario is exclusive to Toys "R" Us, and Meta Knight is exclusive to best Buy.
Megar
Megar
3rd Place Champion
Posts Posts : 335

Gold Gold : 36164

Likes Likes : 2

1/18/2015, 7:35 pm
>when you look at a rarity analysis and 4/5 you own are listed as rare
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: