Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Grey Kyurem
Grey Kyurem
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 96

Gold Gold : 40190

Likes Likes : -1

What's the Worst Game you Ever Played? Empty What's the Worst Game you Ever Played?

6/29/2013, 9:26 pm
If you want to show your opinion on what's on the title, reply to this topic. I can also accept mobile games.

Worst Game I Ever Played:

You can also post about games that receive too much attention, and the complete opposite, as well.

Last edited by Grey Kyurem on 7/19/2013, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You can also post about games that receive too much attention, and the complete opposite, as well.)
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48979

Likes Likes : 102

What's the Worst Game you Ever Played? Empty Re: What's the Worst Game you Ever Played?

6/29/2013, 9:40 pm
By far, Urban Champion. Its was too slow, boring, and uneventful, kind of like when Shadow_Phoenix was still an administrator here...
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42325

Likes Likes : 9

What's the Worst Game you Ever Played? Empty Re: What's the Worst Game you Ever Played?

6/29/2013, 11:14 pm
T_T 

Worst game in my opinion would be Zapper, a game for the PS2.  I didn't play it past the first level, because it was difficult for me to play it, both physically and mentally, where I didn't want to play it again.
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 46970

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

6/30/2013, 1:25 pm
Maybe the soccer games. I don´t like soccer in general. (Maybe it's that why I'm chubby lol)

Cloud: That was really necessary?
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff

6/30/2013, 1:36 pm
Yeah cloud, that's a violation of Rule #1 in the rules chart:

1: Do not flame. This includes insulting any user of any rank or status, including banned members.
RFan
RFan
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 262

Gold Gold : 41875

Likes Likes : 1

6/30/2013, 6:38 pm
ADventuresVDO wrote:Yeah Cloud, that's a violation of Rule #1 in the rules chart:

1: Do not flame. This includes insulting any user of any rank or status, including banned members.
He's the owner of this freaking forum. It's HIS rules (I think...), so it doesn't matter.
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff

6/30/2013, 10:05 pm
Yeah, but it's not a good image to break your own rules.  It may be his forum, but breaking your own rules is still breaking the rules.  He can do it, but it won't look good, so yes, it does matter.

Like I said, he can.
Raio Gelo
Raio Gelo
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 679

Gold Gold : 45050

7/16/2013, 10:10 am
back to the topic...

the worst game is Mario is missing for pc, it's so boring!
Grey Kyurem
Grey Kyurem
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 96

Gold Gold : 40190

What's the Worst Game you Ever Played? Empty Most Overrated and Underrated Games I Ever Played

7/19/2013, 6:54 pm
Most Overrated Game I Ever Played:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum