Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 46860

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

Star Temple Empty Star Temple

1/1/2013, 2:54 pm
Hallo! o3o Here Kazzoo with a new level! First a few screenies... This level is to be played with Pat... You will know if you press the skull switch :P Anyway... First some screenies:

Temple Part:
Star Temple Screen13

Nature Part:
Star Temple Screen14

NOTE: This level is Auto-Scrolling:

And then the download link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you enjoy this! :L
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 239

Gold Gold : 43980

Likes Likes : 8

Star Temple Empty Re: Star Temple

1/3/2013, 5:56 am
Yay! A new level made by mister Kazzoo Star Temple 650269930 I'm going to play it and give it a review.

Edit here it my review:

Graphics: 4/5

I realy like the smw recolour of the nsmbu tileset it is very good. the pat playable is as I told amazing ;) It is a forum legend now. Only a few bad things on the graphics first of all the temple tileset is smb3 styled and the rest npc's and stuff is smw styled it clashes a bit imo. And you can see the pixels in Pats awesome atack. For the rest no problem with the graphics.

Gameplay: 4/5

The gameplay of the level is very nice. I like the auto scroll. Only sometimes there were to many koopas placed on one single place that was very anoying. I also hoped there was a boss battle on the end of the temple but there wasn't :(

Design: 4/5

It was very well designed. Only sometimes the background temple tiles were placed in a strange way.

Music: 5/5

Very cool music :)

Overall: 17/20

It was an realy fun level. I also played it with pat so I saw pats amazing atack =P
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank

1/3/2013, 11:07 am
DarkYoshi wrote:Yay! A new level made by mister Kazzoo Star Temple 650269930 I'm going to play it and give it a review.

Edit here it my review:

Graphics: 4/5

I realy like the smw recolour of the nsmbu tileset it is very good. the pat playable is as I told amazing ;) It is a forum legend now. Only a few bad things on the graphics first of all the temple tileset is smb3 styled and the rest npc's and stuff is smw styled it clashes a bit imo. And you can see the pixels in Pats awesome atack. For the rest no problem with the graphics.

Gameplay: 4/5

The gameplay of the level is very nice. I like the auto scroll. Only sometimes there were to many koopas placed on one single place that was very anoying. I also hoped there was a boss battle on the end of the temple but there wasn't :(

Design: 4/5

It was very well designed. Only sometimes the background temple tiles were placed in a strange way.

Music: 5/5

Very cool music :)

Overall: 17/20

It was an realy fun level. I also played it with pat so I saw pats amazing atack =P

Yeah... About the boss I was gonna put one... But I don´t decide so I delete the boss room... Maybe I put something in future. And I need to fix PK Star Storm... It has pixels, right?
DarkYoshi
DarkYoshi
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 239

Gold Gold : 43980

Likes Likes : 8

1/3/2013, 2:25 pm
Kazzoo wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:~Review~

Yeah... About the boss I was gonna put one... But I don´t decide so I delete the boss room... Maybe I put something in future. And I need to fix PK Star Storm... It has pixels, right?

Yes it has to big pixels and it has a strange glow. A boss would be a great idea :) And I saw you made a tank part in the second section and you didn't use that section. I also forgot to say there is something wrong with the nsmbu overworld tileset. It has no masks.
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank

1/3/2013, 2:42 pm
DarkYoshi wrote:
Kazzoo wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:~Review~

Yes it has to big pixels and it has a strange glow. A boss would be a great idea :) And I saw you made a tank part in the second section and you didn't use that section. I also forgot to say there is something wrong with the nsmbu overworld tileset. It has no masks.

Ah... That tank, lol I used the level 48 of "The Invasion" as base :P
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42215

Likes Likes : 9

1/3/2013, 8:34 pm
DOWNLOAD OR DIE! Why? Because I (as in ME) is doing so!
Also, as a boss, maybe Pat's enemy?
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank

1/3/2013, 11:03 pm
I was going to put Lakithunder... Maybe I need to put a Pat boss in SMBX
Vinyl
Vinyl
Spectra
Spectra
Posts Posts : 899

Gold Gold : 46330

Likes Likes : 6

1/3/2013, 11:26 pm
Im going to download this because I want to play SMBX today for some odd reason and this level seems to fit the bill
Kep
Kep
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 282

Gold Gold : 41000

Likes Likes : 0

7/22/2013, 12:05 pm
Cool level! :3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: