Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 16

Gold Gold : 44320

Likes Likes : 0

Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis - Page 2 Empty Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis

12/26/2012, 8:30 am
First topic message reminder :

This background replaces the Night background from SMW.
Do not hesitate to send me your feedback!
Thanks!

Screenshot
Spoiler:

A version without the trees is available too.

Screenshot
Spoiler:

Download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/todo8h

Now you can download two new backgrounds replacing the Ghost House background from SMW.

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rbpyks

Last edited by Mushroom King on 12/28/2012, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new bgs)

Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 16

Gold Gold : 44320

Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis

12/28/2012, 5:16 pm
I'm sorry, but I could make only one. Lack of time prevents me from doing the other. I currently trying to make a pack, and the work is more important than I thought.

Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis - Page 2 Th_672869984_screen64_122_255lo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/697yyt
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 42840

Likes Likes : 28

Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis

12/28/2012, 6:46 pm
I like the Desert BG, it actually reminds me of the SMW Desert Night BG, I think this could also be useful, I commend you Mushroom King and goodluck with your pack. Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis - Page 2 2267440690
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42355

Likes Likes : 9

12/29/2012, 12:24 am
Ok, but will you try to do the other one when you have spare time you aren't using to relax?
jesus77755
jesus77755
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 53

Gold Gold : 46610

12/29/2012, 12:31 am
Holy crud! I am so using one of this for my project. Adding you to the credits.
Just a quick request...
Can you make a background for my airship level. Can you make this:
Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis - Page 2 Backgr10
(Credit to Redigit)
But with icy mountains sticking up from the bottom of the background. The mountain peaks sticking out from the bottom of the background.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum