Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 16

Gold Gold : 44210

Likes Likes : 0

Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis Empty Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis

12/26/2012, 8:30 am
This background replaces the Night background from SMW.
Do not hesitate to send me your feedback!
Thanks!

Screenshot
Spoiler:

A version without the trees is available too.

Screenshot
Spoiler:

Download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/todo8h

Now you can download two new backgrounds replacing the Ghost House background from SMW.

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rbpyks

Last edited by Mushroom King on 12/28/2012, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new bgs)
MarioWizzerd
MarioWizzerd
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 615

Gold Gold : 41690

Likes Likes : 33

Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis Empty Re: Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis

12/27/2012, 12:35 pm
AWESOME! Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis 364988687
Squishy Rex
Squishy Rex
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 719

Gold Gold : 42730

Likes Likes : 28

Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis Empty Re: Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis

12/27/2012, 6:31 pm
That is pretty epic and I could defintely use this. Nice work Mushroom King! Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis 650269930
@ Kittan Ryoko
@ Kittan Ryoko
Lewd
Lewd
Posts Posts : 659

Gold Gold : 42983

Likes Likes : 3

12/27/2012, 6:39 pm
That's amazing.
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member

12/27/2012, 8:14 pm
Thanks!

I added a version without the trees and reworked the aurora. You can download these new versions in the first post.
Kazzoo
Kazzoo
Carlos Rank
Carlos Rank
Posts Posts : 2699

Gold Gold : 46890

Likes Likes : 27

http://patatoe-works.tumblr.com/

12/27/2012, 10:44 pm
Hey! Can you do one of a desert with an aurora?
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member

12/28/2012, 1:40 pm
@ Kazzoo

It's done! I also make a version with a frozen desert. Screenshots and link in the first post.
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42245

Likes Likes : 9

12/28/2012, 2:03 pm
I like it! I am working on an episode with more "original" graphics, y'know, the ones that SMBX starts out with, with not too many custom graphics that stray from the SMBX starter's style. Or something like that.

A couple of requests. Can you make a frozen area replacing:

background2-48:Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis Backgr10

and background2-4:Custom Northern Night bg with animated aurora borealis Backgr11?

It will be for the ice world. :L

I'd make it myself, but I have trouble with making custom backgrounds like this. Tried once to make a yellow palace but failed.
Mushroom King
Mushroom King
Newbie Member

12/28/2012, 2:12 pm
You want these frozen backgrounds with the same northern sky with aurora, am I right?
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Jams - ADventuresVDO
Retired Staff
Posts Posts : 1701

Gold Gold : 42245

Likes Likes : 9

12/28/2012, 2:16 pm
Correct.

Wow, you are fast! One moment, I am grumbling like "How could Jayoshi just lock Kazzoo's gallery because he was inactive and banned?!", and the next, I see a reply. But I won't reveal the episode's name.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum