Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community Level Contest!

+6
Macmeister
Mario*Master149149
DrYoshi
DarkYoshi
ThePaperYoshi
Cloud
10 posters
Go down
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48999

Likes Likes : 102

The Official Community Level Contest! - Page 2 Empty The Official Community Level Contest!

5/27/2012, 7:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
First topic message reminder :

The first official forum contest is a level contest. There is a lot to cover here, but read it if you are interested.

Criteria:

Information:

Prizes:

Competitors:

Submit your levels by July 1st. If there are no entires/signed up users by June 15th, the contest will be cancelled.

Last edited by Cloud on 7/2/2012, 11:18 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the spoilers.)

ThePaperYoshi
ThePaperYoshi
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 925

Gold Gold : 45810

Likes Likes : 3

The Official Community Level Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Community Level Contest!

6/4/2012, 6:51 pm
I can't, I don't see the attachment button. And speaking of wich, I don't see ANY buttons.. I guess it's cause my computer is "glithced" T_T
Cloud
Cloud
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2722

Gold Gold : 48999

Likes Likes : 102

The Official Community Level Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Community Level Contest!

6/5/2012, 7:53 am
...Hm. The only thing I can say is to use a different computer. Yours is probably older if it can't view the forum properly.
ThePaperYoshi
ThePaperYoshi
Mega Member

6/5/2012, 8:11 pm
Hmm, I guess. I'm using a Windows XP computer. It's a Lenovo by the way :)
Mario*Master149149
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 165

Gold Gold : 43650

Likes Likes : 0

The Official Community Level Contest! - Page 2 Empty My comment.

6/6/2012, 7:25 pm
[Mario*Master149149] I'm entering the contest too!!! This is so exciting!

Hey,I hear that a contest is going on. I'm making the biggest,most colorful,challenging level ever!By the way, CloudFlare,ThePaperYoshi,FatCatnine, I would love to see some of your levels hotshots[not offensive]. Send a message.
ThePaperYoshi
ThePaperYoshi
Mega Member

6/6/2012, 7:28 pm
Mario*Master149149 wrote:[Mario*Master149149] I'm entering the contest too!!! This is so exciting!

Hey,I hear that a contest is going on. I'm making the biggest,most colorful,challenging level ever!By the way, CloudFlare,ThePaperYoshi,FatCatnine, I would love to see some of your levels hotshots[not offensive]. Send a message.

Do you meam a screenshot? Or.. what are you asking here?
Macmeister
Macmeister
M+ Member
M+ Member
Posts Posts : 2171

Gold Gold : 47820

Likes Likes : 8

http://www.metroid101@forumotion.com

6/6/2012, 8:03 pm
I would like to enter the contest.
Mario*Master149149
Standard Member

The Official Community Level Contest! - Page 2 Empty Reply to ThePaperYoshi

6/6/2012, 9:45 pm
ThePaperYoshi are you confused because what I mean is like I would like to see your level in a video or screenshot.Hotshot,if you don't mine,I'm going to ask questions about some things like layers,graphics, and how to enter this contest.Question uno,how long have you been on this site?[Answer by pm or post it].2 how do you make more than one moving layer?3are you an administrator?4 how do you apply graphics to the game?I like your ideas.
Mario*Master149149
Standard Member

6/6/2012, 9:50 pm
[quote="ThePaperYoshi"][quote="Mario*Master149149"][Mario*Master149149] I'm entering the contest too!!! This is so exciting!

Hey,I hear that a contest is going on. I'm making the biggest,most colorful,challenging level ever!By the way, CloudFlare,ThePaperYoshi,FatCatnine, I would love to see some of your levels hotshots[not offensive]. Send a message.By the way yoshis are actually dinos because I watched the mario cartoons and Luigi foundyoshi in DINO WORLD.EPISODE CALLED Mama Luigi.
Mario*Master149149
Standard Member

The Official Community Level Contest! - Page 2 Empty Question??

6/6/2012, 10:15 pm
I'm new to this site and have 2 friends.Thanks.Level 20% done.

Last edited by Mario*Master149149 on 6/8/2012, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To Update.)
Mario*Master149149
Standard Member

The Official Community Level Contest! - Page 2 Empty Having Fun Sharing levels.

6/6/2012, 11:02 pm
Come on. There should be more competitors than that.I entering and I am a beginner and know a few things about making levels. Please encourage others to enter. By the way who's my moderator. I think it is SuperFatCatNine but I am not sure.Anyways I have a school project so I probably have 7 hours to make the level,2 hours to play and check,5 hours for decorating my level, and 6 hours for final touches. :|
Where do I Go to Upload my level??????????????????????????????????????
It's too hard to use graphics!!!!!!!!!!!! >8(
How many posts do I need to pm someone?Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy for all these questions but I'm new to this site and have no friends [I think or I don't have many .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum