Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ThePaperYoshi
ThePaperYoshi
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 925

Gold Gold : 47060

Likes Likes : 3

Shroomy Clouds Empty Shroomy Clouds

11/5/2011, 4:04 pm
This level is in my episode Bowser Strikes Again. A short level, I don't know if it's good, that's up to the level judge. Anyway I'm really proud of this level :)

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shroomy Clouds Screen15.com/image_preview.php?i=5&u=17008088]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/17008088/7]Shroomy Clouds Screen16[/url']

Last edited by ThePaperyoshi on 11/12/2011, 3:05 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add screen shots)
11tailedwolf
11tailedwolf
Dave Strider
Dave Strider
Posts Posts : 5323

Gold Gold : 49130

Likes Likes : 11

Shroomy Clouds Empty Re: Shroomy Clouds

11/5/2011, 5:44 pm
you need a screenshot or I will lock this you have 2 days here is the newbies guide if you don't know how to take one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ThePaperYoshi
ThePaperYoshi
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 925

Gold Gold : 47060

Likes Likes : 3

11/5/2011, 7:56 pm
I added screen shots!!
SuperLegendLink
SuperLegendLink
Posts Posts : 1581

Gold Gold : 48470

Likes Likes : 0

11/6/2011, 2:12 pm
I like the level, it had enough secrets, coins, and power-ups.

Block placement: 9.3, good tile placement, for areas such as clouds its always good to have strange shapes and lots of bumps.

NPC placement: 8.5, most of the NPCs are placed well, but some seem to come out of nowhere.

Coin placement: 9.7, Enough coins, and almost all of them are placed perfectly! But someof the ones in block where hard to reach, or made a tight fit.

BGOs: 7.1, There where no BGOs in this level besides the ones for the mushrooms, but they were fine in most places.

Music: 8.8, The music fit well, but got a little boring after awhile.

Replay value: 9, the level was long and had many secrets, and coins, but it did not have a secret exit, which is still OK.

GFX mixture: 8.7, Yoshi's Island with SMB3? Strange mix but it was still fine, everything was OK but then you had a SMW lava pirahna(That thing that shoots out fire) near the end which was weird but still slightly fit.

Total score: 8.8, good level, nice music, and decent GFX, this level is aprroved!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum