Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CrimsonZEXAL
CrimsonZEXAL
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 195

Gold Gold : 34104

Likes Likes : 4

I Just Won A Nintendo Switch?!?! Empty I Just Won A Nintendo Switch?!?!

8/22/2017, 1:17 pm
I know that @ArklaineGenesis already knows about this, but I still felt like keeping everyone here in the loop.

As if getting into the venue of Pokemon Worlds this weekend in time for the Master's Finals, and meeting RogersBase wasn't enough for this vacation, I just won a Nintendo Switch from AustinJohnPlays!

As of right now, I am completely caught off guard by this! I was planning on buying one once I had the money for it in September, but now I've got to sort out getting the money for a screen protector and a 128 GB SD card before I feel I should open up the packaging! And that's before being able to afford games for it!

And now, I'm stuck at a crossroads with my Let's Play of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Do I keep going with it, or do I drop it temporarily to do a Let's Play of Breath of the Wild the moment I can get it?

Your thoughts?
Arklaine
Arklaine
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 573

Gold Gold : 41552

Likes Likes : 95

I Just Won A Nintendo Switch?!?! Empty Re: I Just Won A Nintendo Switch?!?!

8/22/2017, 11:29 pm
I'd say balance playing both if you can handle it.
CrimsonZEXAL
CrimsonZEXAL
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 195

Gold Gold : 34104

Likes Likes : 4

8/24/2017, 1:26 am
Arklaine wrote:I'd say balance playing both if you can handle it.
The thing is, I was expecting to take more time to get a Switch and then BotW and its DLC. I wasn't expecting to be an $80 purchase away from doing that LP. And because I'm alternating between Skyward Sword and Metroid Prime 1, alternating between those two and BotW would be kinda crazy, especially since I do all the editing for my videos! That's why I have this dilemma!

For now, I don't have the money to get BotW, but once I do I'll have to sort out whether to continue Skyward Sword or start Breath of the Wild.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum