Observatory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 350

Gold Gold : 35888

Likes Likes : 18

MarioLuigiFans's 4th Online Amiibo Tournament "Color Theme" Empty MarioLuigiFans's 4th Online Amiibo Tournament "Color Theme"

8/10/2017, 3:29 pm
Hey guys, MLF here. Yep its that time again. Time for tournament Number 4. For this tournament, I am think of doing a color themed tournament and since I start school on Monday, I thought of doing a tournament based on the colors of my school. The colors are: Red, white, and Black.

Rules:
Trainers can send up to 3 amiibo (one of each color)
2 Stocks
7 Minutes
No items/ bonuses
Smash Ball OFF
I will allow Macs (just this once)
Random Omega Stages
If time runs out, winner will win by lowest percentage

Send me your amiibos at MarioluigiFans82@gmail.com
Entrants will be due on Friday at 12am
Tournament will be this saturday at 3pm PST, if you have any problems and can't send them to me, I will allow them until 2pm PST.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY  Very Happy  Smile
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56381

Likes Likes : 98

MarioLuigiFans's 4th Online Amiibo Tournament "Color Theme" Empty Re: MarioLuigiFans's 4th Online Amiibo Tournament "Color Theme"

8/10/2017, 3:51 pm
Aren't you supposed to be hosting amiibo arena alongside ZeNo on Saturday?
Steef
Steef
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 55

Gold Gold : 26876

Likes Likes : 6

MarioLuigiFans's 4th Online Amiibo Tournament "Color Theme" Empty Re: MarioLuigiFans's 4th Online Amiibo Tournament "Color Theme"

8/10/2017, 4:27 pm
So, when I give a character a costume in one of the three colors. Is he allowed? Or do only the standard colors for the amiibo count?
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

8/10/2017, 5:13 pm
Steef wrote:So, when I give a character a costume in one of the three colors. Is he allowed? Or do only the standard colors for the amiibo count?
They count, they just need have to have one of those colors
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

8/10/2017, 5:14 pm
Blue wrote:Aren't you supposed to be hosting amiibo arena alongside ZeNo on Saturday?
Yes cause I'm only doing the winners bracket and ZeNo is doing the losers
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56381

Likes Likes : 98

8/10/2017, 5:48 pm
MarioLuigiFans wrote:
Blue wrote:Aren't you supposed to be hosting amiibo arena alongside ZeNo on Saturday?
Yes cause I'm only doing the winners bracket and ZeNo is doing the losers
It'll still take a few hours to get winners done, so don't burn yourself out hosting two tournaments back to back.
Steef
Steef
Standard Member

8/11/2017, 5:28 pm
I've send my entrants!
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

8/12/2017, 12:43 pm
If you guys still haven't sent me your entrants, they are due no later than 2pm today
Steef
Steef
Standard Member

8/14/2017, 3:27 am
When will you host the tournament?
MarioLuigiFans
MarioLuigiFans
Standard Member

8/14/2017, 9:39 am
Steef wrote:When will you host the tournament?
This Saturday. For sure
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum